Seed Pack Design Competition

Joolz

After looking through this forum and seeing some of the artistic talent we have at uk420 I thought I'd try here, before going elsewhere :D

We need some professional packet designs for Generals Daughter, C99 and the rest of the Fleur du Mal range.

The prize will be one pack of each from the Fleur du Mal collection, currently comprising of Generals Daughter, C99, Blue Widow, Janis Special, Dutch Haze Skunk, Double Dutch Haze Skunk and 50/50 mix, all wrapped up in the winning design and delivered discreetly to your door lol

Please note: Because of the high value of the prize, our expectations will be too lol

Not sure yet how the judging will take place, it may go to a member vote depending on the amount of entrants, but Baudelaire will have the final say on the design we use lol

Peace

Joolz

Hi joolz

Can peeps also use photos and make Cannabis Photo Art? As I was thinking on the lines not everyone has drawing and art skills but as we see everyday some dam great photos that could be used as cover picture for the seed packs for example a plant and a wonderful sunset back drop or a leaf made into a sculpture and do things in photo-shop etc… Hope you all get me drift. :headpain:

Bongme :unsure:

Hi bongme ;)

Don't mind how they are designed mate.

What we are looking for is somthing classy to reflect the high quality of the beans that will be going inside :unsure:

The only add on to that is if your are going to use bud photos, they must me FDM bud photo's and not from some inferior dutch lines :headpain:

The winning design will be seen in magazines, newspapers, here of course, and they wil be shipped to growers all over the world. ;)

Peace

Joolz

well as im naff at art and even naffer at taking pics i cant wait to see the winners cover good luck to whoever winswot a cool thing to have yer design on the best seeds out top class :headpain:

Guest DeeMaxx

Thanx for the compliment Enigmatic..Glad you like it ;)

Hopefully i'll have time to make another one that i hope will be even better..

I cant wait to see what the other folks on this board come up with :)

Not bad Deemaxx :)

but, the beans are not uk420 beans, they need the name Fleur du Mal on the pack, and i also forgot to say that the writing needs to be done in the Pegasus font ;)

You can download the font here

pegasus.zip

Hi Maxx

Nice one mate, but can you leave your old one mate so others can see the mistake before they do the same, Thank you mate :)

Anyone else up for a bash ?

Bongme ;)

Do you have any preference on size?

Do you want the uk420 logo incorporated?

Do you want any sort of corprate identity? (so peeps know its from 420 the moment they see the package)

Is there any other information needed on the packet?

Colour/Black+white? (id assume colour :unsure::yinyang:)

D [] []v[] []D' date='Feb 8 2004, 04:01 PM'] Do you have any preference on size?

not really

Do you want the uk420 logo incorporated?

Only a discreet one

Do you want any sort of corprate identity? (so peeps know its from 420 the moment they see the package)

do we have a corporate identity ? :unsure:

if so where ? :toot:

Is there any other information needed on the packet?

Apart from the Fleur du Mal text, we need a small area to be able to add packet no. and vintage

Colour/Black+white?

no preference either way although we did consider one standard design which we could get printed in different colour shades for each strain in the range. :toot:

As well as it making Fleur du Mal packs instantly recognizeable, it would also help when packing as we would know at a glance which beans are which :yinyang:

But dont take any notice of me, if i had a clue what we wanted i would have designed them myself ;)