Blagged Her (finally)

Guest RAZ

Sorry, this is way ;) but I didn't want to start a whole new thread, & it's kinda relevant since TOGS enviros were being mentioned. I got a 400W son T agro setup (bought before I found UK420, else I'd have gone for the son t plus), & I'm just about to start on my 1st grow (I gone for a pack of FDM blue widow with a free pack of 50/50, £30 for 2 packs of beans sounds too good to pass up). I was thinking of getting a blue enviro & veg them in my cupboard, then moving them to the son t to flower, & keeping a mother in veg under the enviro for cloning. (my son T is set up in a shower stall) - d'ya reckon that's be a more sensible way than vegging & flowering under the son T (I'm reckoning the saving in electric & wear on the son T bulb will cover most of the cost of the enviro, & I understand agros are poo for vegging).

Sorry fo hijacking the topic

Edited cos I'm too stoned to string together a coherent sentence :yinyang:

Edited by Boojum

sounds pretty good to me - if you go that route, make sure to get cfs at the "blue" end - unfortunately most of those I've seen on offer are "warm white" -do bear in mind that 6 cfs and holders are probably getting near the cost of another enviro - it'll probably cost £35-40, probably more if you include a fluorescent! :yinyang:

Farmweb you read my mind, i was sat here reading my own post and hey presto 6x£3.50 plus the holders £15 plus the fluro£10 =£46 cheaper to buy the blue and the red enviro, so if i get one of each from this shop everyone goes on about what do i get for my money? the bulb or the bulb + fitting thanks :yinyang:

• 9 months later...
If you look round the site m8 it'll tell you that you SHOULD NOT buy Nirvana, there absolute crap a waste of money! saying this i've recentley bought some and i'm gunna splash out and buy some more expensive ones (form sensi, and KC Brains).

Get an Envirolight m8, small, easy and inexpensive! check out Rocky's grow. i cant really help you out with ventalation, timers etc but someone will come along with more experiance!

Hope this helps, Highest Grade

130935[/snapback]

I have red this kind of stuff loadsa times and its all shite, usually its sum1 who used nirvana beans as a cheap way to learn, then when they were experienced and more cinfident splashed out and found better genetics.

nirvana seeds are for the most part fine, if grown properly, their Misty is great, as is the skunk special. dont listen to any1 who says its bad its bad its bad, coz uzually they have ulterior motives for doing so. Another good cheap seed company is Kulu, i can especially recommend their Mango, and their Hindu kush X Skunk#1. If it was allowed i would send clones of these, and a couple o nirvana strains to all the ppl who slag em off, but unforyunatly, it aint allowed. shame, coz trading in clones(obviously it would have to be secretive and pm only if it did fly) is the only way we gonna get what we want. our herb legal. i know what ive got out of nirvana seeds. remember this, nirvana is a so called Knock off company, which uses known strains, then makes f2s, and then backcrosses to get to something more close to the origionals. while not quite the same, ie more variation in phenotypes, it is near to, and u will find something worth having. This is why ppl dont like Nirvan, its propaganda from the bigger seeds companies like sensi, which dont like having similar things to their stuiff going cheaper. they have a buisness to protect after all. and the same as any buisness, it can be dirty at times. The ony one i would say dont get from nirvana is the white widow.

When u do decide to splash out on some more expnsive genetics though, there is only 1 web addy u need www.uk420store.com - :yinyang:

and the pnly breeder u will ever need coz his shit is the best i have grown so far is BOG seeds

Reservoir seeds are also worth money, and of course, master Soma.

remember, bog, sour bubble is coming, and its gonna change the world, i know, im smoking it right now, one of the 1st in the uk to be doing so.

Edited by VRG

I posted simalar reply on another thread, but my veg room is run on 4 x 32w 3ft fluoros, bought complete for £7.80 each from B+Q total price £31.20, i fixed them to a board slightly smaller than my veg room, hung them on chains/hooks for moving up and down, my first grow came out wicked with this method, didn't bother with changing bulbs, just left the cool whites they came with, they are all linked to one plug, running of a household timer. It has worked fine for me. I have since upgraded to my loft, and now have a grow room half the floorspace of my house, but the fluoros got me started.

PS, I got my first light off an abondoned petrol station carpark, a 250w hps spotlight, and just stripped it down so i could remote the ballast (it was attached) and bobs your mothers brother, a free flowering light! Still running now :0

Nirvana are kulu seeds dude ;) ...

RAZ

Edit.. Good for you :( ....

268202[/snapback]

Actually they are 2 entirely seperate entities, kulu was set up as positronics seedbank, and was then bought out, the breeders are still sperate.

and theyve edited my post again, the bit next to their edit that said i didnt recommend this websites shop coz i aint ever used it. and the rest of what i said.

and theyve edited my post again, the bit next to their edit that said i didnt recommend this websites shop coz i aint ever used it. and the rest of what i said.

268323[/snapback]

That's cos you were spaming mate........

RAZ

if mentioning ononther website is spamming, guilty, but to edit my post and make it look like i am recommemnding this sites shop which i av never used isnt good is it. Then, when i added in brackets next to the bit that said the only web addy u need is this site shop, i added ion brackets that it wasnt me, and i cant recommend a shop i aint used, i have integrity, then that was edited and removed, that is a bit crap really m8, c'mon, u got 2 admit that,

Hi mate,

I edited your post, and notified you via PM.

If you haven't taken the time to read the posting guidelines, is it our fault?

Feel free to go back and edit out my edit, just remove the whole chunk if it will make you feel better. We do NOT allow offsite links on our forums. lol

Have a nice day.

VRG

Clone trading is a waste of time imo because of the borgs, fungal and viral problems. If people cant grow from seed they shouldnt be growing at all.

268687[/snapback]

Cmon man, trading is the future, the best way to get variety, and imho, is they way these wonderful plants should be spread around the world.Many strains such as the Cheeze, which is only avaivable as a clone have been spread this way, this strain BTW just took 3rd in the ppls cup category of the HT cup, and that category is the one that cou8nts, iots voted by the smokers, not the breeders/coffeeshop owners. And the point u make about mites(i presume this is what u mean by borg m8?) and fungal/vairal nasties being imported to ur grow, i quaratine em, they get bug dipped, and kept in a seperate cab til im sure they clear, i release growshop bought predators (phytoseiulus persimilis) into the veg and flower room monthly just as a precaution, so if u have evr brought an infestation in2 ur grow from foriegn plant material, thats down to ur own llack of vigilence innit m8.

Anyway, i wanna put all this crap at an end, coz it aint what im here 4, nor any of u other growers/smokers are either. be lucky ppl.

Edited by Bish