Blagged Her (finally)

Guest RAZ

After a right hard time convincing my missus if i could grow indoors (or at all) i now find the need to set up a grow room only for 1/2 plants but unfortunatly i'm rather skint, so i need to know what are the cheapest ways to set a room up, e.g. lighting ,timers ,fans etc etc, are all really needed (lights yes) but fans and wot not,I read somewhere of people using fluro lights to grow ,is this plausable.I do intend to upgrade eventually but right now i need to do it on the CHEAP ,any help would be gratefully received.................. thanks :mmmmmmm:

Get some cheap but good quality seeds from someone like Nirvana (about £10).

Use a south facing window and a bag of john innes #3 (about £2). Germinate in mid Feb and cover with black plastic bag in June for 12 hours a day to flower

Should get some dcecent smoke for less than £15, thats about as cheap as you can get. :mmmmmmm:

Good luck

Citizen

If you look round the site m8 it'll tell you that you SHOULD NOT buy Nirvana, there absolute crap a waste of money! saying this i've recentley bought some and i'm gunna splash out and buy some more expensive ones (form sensi, and KC Brains).

Get an Envirolight m8, small, easy and inexpensive! check out Rocky's grow. i cant really help you out with ventalation, timers etc but someone will come along with more experiance!

Hope this helps, Highest Grade

I'd agree, for a really cheap start a 125w "toglight" (an enviro from the organic growhop) - at £40 a pop. As to seeds, I'd reiterate the warning about Nirvana beans -total turd city, as unfortunately are KC Brains too! :headpain:

as unfortunately are KC Brains too!

Damn oh well i'll just stick with sensi then, cheers farweb for telling me that or i would of wasted my money!

Highest Grade

I know Sensi are ok - you don't have to spend a mint to get good seeds, I'd recommend having a look at the Fleur du Mal range in the site shop - £15 for 20 beans - the 50/50 mix - bloody good genetics.......and sodding cheap! Some of the other companies seeds in the same shop are worth a look - my tip is that you're better off buying a cheaper seed from a reputable seedbank, rather than anything from one of the "cheap seeds" companies like nirvana & kc brains. A big company like Sensi aren't going to put out rubbish, even in their cheaper seeds because they want to preserve their good name (so they can sell the "leading edge" breeding at silly (£100 plus) prices.) :headpain:

for germinating your seeds i wouldnt use JI#3 use JI#2 thats for seedlings and cuttings.

Farmweb, in the store does it mention whether the seeds are fit for outdoors or do i look at the statistics of the plant? i'm going with sensi's outdoor, not a bad price if you ask me for 40 good quality seeds

Highest Grade

I'd agree, for a really cheap start a 125w "toglight" (an enviro from the organic growhop) - at £40 a pop. As to seeds, I'd reiterate the warning about Nirvana beans -total turd city, as unfortunately are KC Brains too! :yinyang:

cheers farmweb but would i need both the blue lamp and a red lamp?

Ideally, a blue for vegging and a red (or two) for flowering. I reckon an optimum would be one blue for vegging, and two reds for flowering, but if you're short of cash one of each (use the blue for vegging, and both for flowering) - or if you're really flatters, one blue all the way through! - hope that helps! :yinyang:

Thanks Farmweb,it all gets soooo confusing i've been at this site most of the weekend (fuzzy brain),what i was thinking was 6 energy efficient bulbs (b&q) plus a small (12ins) strip fluro light for vegging,and the red 125w toglight for flowering does this sound ok or am i a mile away? thanks :yinyang: