• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donniedarko

• bodderas

• KC

• Sugarwoods

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also shots of the SS ones were in a clean tray and the hazes in the 'soiled' one :yep:

I did think that but they looked so alike i had to ask lol

Im glad you did as I also thought they looked similar:) Hopefully the BJ will still come through in the end! But anyhow the hazes could end up being something else but I love a nice silver :P if i get away with it that is!

Edited by donniedarko

Ok so today potted up from 3" pots to 5" pots (one is a 6" as thats all that was to hand) as i checked and there was a decent rootball and felt like I needed some fresh soil for the ladies.

In the photos you will see Sweet seeds at the front and the bag seed/possible hazes at the back.

From left to right:

FRONT ROW: Phiscodelicia - SAD - Black jack.

BACK ROW: Haze 1- Haze 2 - Haze 3

Will be interesting to see how temps do in the loft as winter draws in!

thanks for looking!

post-36295-1254337168_thumb.jpg

post-36295-1254337181_thumb.jpg

Hi there looking gud by the way just wondering when ya gonna flip it over to 12/12?, how much pre- growth are you going to give these?.Anyhow remember theres some stretch in them hazes Ive done a 12/12 run with Accidental haze and they pulled off nicely at a good 1.5ft tall yielding 50 grams dried off each :unsure:

Looking good Donnie,

Hope you dont mind me pulling up a chair, I'm looking forward to how the Phiscodelicia turns out as that is gonna be one of my next strains. Plus i wanna see your bag seed produce some bud as i have a few byself (Haze,Cheese&Red beard)

I'll look forward to seeing your progress.

GT.

:unsure:

Hey Bod - I was gonna give these another couple of weeks and then pot up to my final pots (7.5lts I think) if the roots look ready and then give them time to settle in and then flip to 12/12.

Im thinking I dont really want them to be more than 30cm's in height when I go to flower - does this sound too high?

You did mad good with 50gr off each at that height!

GT - welcome and thanks for dropping in - by all means chill out a while :stoned: Im thinking I may get some stretch from the Phiscodelicia so that should be fun - lets see. Well the bag seed is Haze I think but could have been mixed with others etc but I thought I had to try!

Just checked on them and they look like they haven't settled in too badly in the new pots. Right at the end of a couple of the main leaves on the SAD there are bright yellowish/greeny bits appearing - not sure if this from my watering or something else?? Any feedback is welcome!

post-36295-1254420514_thumb.jpg

Yeah you looking around about that hight with a 250 watter,especially if you flip them as soon as.The longer you leave it the longer they get :wink: Hazes defo :smoke: You can always pinch the stems and bend them over as you already no. I use this method and it works well, and plucks up yield a little better :smug::unsure: If you want that hight I'd flipe em buddy he he.

Edited by bodderas

Yeah you looking around about that hight with a 250 watter,especially if you flip them as soon as.The longer you leave it the longer they get :wink: Hazes defo lol You can always pinch the stems and bend them over as you already no. I use this method and it works well, and plucks up yield a little better :stoned::rofl: If you want that hight I'd flipe em buddy he he.

Ok im rolling with a 400w but I meant flip them when they hit 30cm in height but I think I wont go by height by when they are settled in final pots which should be around be after about 6 weeks in Veg (about the same as yours-I read your diary,nice stuff:P)

Ill see how they get on but the sooner the bettwer for me too as I was looking to get these done by Xmas!

Hey, Xmass are you taking the rip :ouch: .They shouldn't need no mo than 11 weeks maximum in bloom in soil, although you will be able to have still a real nice high and harvest @ 9 weeks just letting them go that bit extra few weeks really pumps up the resin so that theres a Crystal/silver white lining on de buds :v: Ok I make it roughly 13 weeks to Xmass its so soon damn thanks for reminding me :ouch: .If you are going to let them grow to 30 cm and then flip em with 400 watts its not enough buddy???????.30 cm is to much pre- growth with a 400 or infact with a 600 watt you will not get enough penetration with the light, So in order for you to have a successful yield and good bud ,u need to make sure the light will penetrate through the canopy.In order to do this you need to make sure that your final hight of the plants are around this hight (3ft) @ harvest, especially with a 400 watter. So my advice to you is put them into their final pots NOW,let them grow for another week or so, so that the roots can get used to their new home, let the plant get to about 5 nodes high,(dont forget to look for pre-flowers if you see them flip it sooner :yep: ) and the flip them into 12/12, doing this will give you just enough good time and yield so that you can have 1 happy Xmass :B):.....................................................all in all, it still depends on how many plants and the size also of your grow space.............................GreetZ Bod!

Edited by bodderas

OK cheers for the advice - I mean it would be nice for Xmas but if all goes well id be patient. I think Ill look to do a combo of what I had in mind and what you suggest as I am conscience of the height and light thing. I am expecting a couple of the bag seeds to perhaps turn out male which would give me more room.

Just got the Digi Ballast on the go also today.

They all looking and smelling sweet - apart from the BJ which has no smell :yinyang: but looks wise is one of my favs, stocky compact and dark lush green.

Lights on Temps now 27 / Lights off 18 Humidity 35/45%

Edited by donniedarko

ok so now 21 days since they (most) appeared and today I have potted up into my final pots 7.5lt When transferring the roots on all the ladies looked good, white and full in the pot :toot: the only problem was I ran out of compost :( for all the pots so gave the Sweet seeds the most and then 'managed' the haze bag seeds. Should I get some more and top them up or will they be ok for now?

Some other basic errors I made - i cut the end off one of my phsicodelicia leaves :( whilst placing it next to another pot and it got caught in between. Also a few days ago I went to try topping on 2 haze one and I was crap - just pulled the leaves off instead of the whole top! You live and learn I guess - advice for other noobs - dig in harder and pull out - don't be as afraid as I was!

In the pics some of the plants SAD in particular looks droopy but I think they just needed some fresh compost and a pot up (I hope). My fav is definitely

the BJ - looks lush!

BJ

post-36295-1255091313_thumb.jpg

1st - Phisodelicia - A bit wonky at the top, too much fan on her but still looking good.

2nd - SAD - my droopy baby:) for now!

post-36295-1255091466_thumb.jpg

post-36295-1255091488_thumb.jpg

Edited by donniedarko

OK so last pics of them in there new home. I think Ill let them settle for a couple of days and then switch to 12/12. I also need to get an oil filled rad for temps. And I have got my syringe for the biobizz :(

so far so good! Temps light on 28, lights of 18 and RH at about 40%

post-36295-1255091822_thumb.jpg

post-36295-1255091830_thumb.jpg