Planning On Growing Some Misty Outdoors

moj

just incase your interested. if you start with your lights on 12/12 in flower. your plant should be showing signs by the time to put out. the 15+ hours will put lady's back into veg (ReVeging) creating q monster. gave a quick check on here. or google monster cropping. I use this method annually and have quadrupled net weight.

• 3 months later...

just incase your interested. if you start with your lights on 12/12 in flower. your plant should be showing signs by the time to put out. the 15+ hours will put lady's back into veg (ReVeging) creating q monster. gave a quick check on here. or google monster cropping. I use this method annually and have quadrupled net weight.

I bet everyone will be doing this from now on to get get 4 times as much WOW nice little trick you guys are the bomb like leading the the the way in gurrilla growing nice read thanks for the heads up.
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

Hi, I want to give out a warning to not put them outside before may without additional lighting. I am a bit further north than you are at lat 56 in scandinavia. I encountered a problem with some plants I started early march. I put them outside on 4/20 in a greenhouse and they started to flower right away. This is because at the right age of maturity (for most plants 6-8 weeks old) they will start to flower right away when the dark period is long enough. This resulted in me having foot-tall plants flowering in may and then gradually go back to a stage where they continued to grow in size. this resulted in many branches shooting out from the buds creating small bushes with tons of thin branches. this resulted in very small immature buds in the autumn.
The more light-sensitive (need less dark hours to start flowering) your plants are, the later you should put them outside!

This year I will go back to my usual 4/20 starting date, vegging them inside or in a windowsill until they are about a foot tall and then put outside mid may-early june. Then you can start seeds all throughout may and they will still be mature enough to flower when the dark period increases (mid-end of july for the early strains for me at least)
good luck with your grow!

• Like 2