Top Posters In This Topic

• bizzaro

• Jon Clobert

• Sugarwoods

• driptray

Lookin nice there Bizz man , Tiny lil things :guitar:

bet ya they've grown a good bit since last pics on sunday :wink:

Ayup gents..,hope one n all are well n stoned.. :guitar:

yeh Jc il stick new pics up tmrw evening duder.. :wink: ....but yeh there on there second set of leaves naaah....well impressed i am.

just need to set up my room again now so i can fit em all in together wi the rest to veg under GLOOOOORIOUS HPS...:rofl:

:ninja:lol

Sweet Seeds in da house. . . .

Wats up mucca. .

There lookin Dam fine i tell ya. . . Dam fine. . .

Cream of the crop awaits my friend . . The black banner sure would look good on your profile so it would. . . .

Dude . . This should be exciting. . So if ye dont mind i'l be at the desk in the corner wit a brew and some jaffa's puffing up me bean bag. . .

Anyone else for a brew ? lol

Driptray :)

:ninja:...why if it aint mi scotch n irish comrades in green come to say oreet..:wink:....DT....fuck the corner bro..you pull up tight to the flat screen here..:fear:

...Weeeeell you guys ready to see what 9 days and 20 watts of CFL can do to 3 spanish ladies??..lol

first all 3...

post-27689-1251155656_thumb.jpg

cream caramel,..fastback#2 and finaly the Pscicodelia. :wink:

I mean 20 friggin watts AND still in cutting compost,...healthy as fook as looking for that spanish sunlight eh..:ninja:

post-27689-1251155863_thumb.jpg

post-27689-1251155882_thumb.jpg

post-27689-1251155926_thumb.jpg

Nice one bizza.. They look great for 20w cfl :yep:

I got some mums under a 24w cfl.. I never thought it would be enough, but hey, it works!

TSD....fuckin ell bro long time no chat n shit,...ope to fuck ya well my friend. :ninja:

dorko420...bro what about these bad-ass 20watt cfl's...:wink:....check out these pics...been under that light right up till now n check the sexy spanish bitches curves right the fuck on out......Jaaaaaah man.. :yinyang:

post-27689-1251589900_thumb.jpg

post-27689-1251589910_thumb.jpg

post-27689-1251589922_thumb.jpg

these of the pot up i did tonight...well today after work.

little dirt in the bottoms,...sprinkle of seers rock-dust in the bottom along with a blast of trichoderma powder 'aktrivator'.

post-27689-1251590027_thumb.jpg

post-27689-1251590041_thumb.jpg

post-27689-1251590115_thumb.jpg

Edited by bizzaro73