Bizzaro's Sweet Seed Grow..

bizzaro

Well thanks to our esteemed member 'withnail' its about time i started this grow diary. :afro:

its goin to be one of each to start,...time and space and nosy fuckin landlords will onlypermit me to start this small grow,..butim pleased as ashit to be given the chance at this compo grow,..nevermind the free seeds.,once again thanks WN. :stoned:

im afraid for the time being i got NO pics or any visual evidence,...due to my wanky cam bein just that 'wanky'..!!...anyow i got this cool new phone wi a shit hot cam BUT just need to pop out tmrw and get a bluetooth dongle so i can transfer the pics over,...MACRO n the job fuckin lot on this bitch,...clobert BEWARE....cream of the crop HERE I COME!!,....:stoned:....joolz you listenin??...n keep watchin pal....cotc contenders for sure these next lot,..you watch,..YOOOOUUUUU just watch...:smoke:. :spliff:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bizzaro

• Jon Clobert

• Sugarwoods

• driptray

:stoned:...cheers GF.,notta lotta good am i?.. :stoned: .. :spliff:

arba-duder,...amigo,...friggin ace to see ya popp in bro....get ya feet up mucker,..brews on the way eh.

E2a....didnt see arb's post.

Edited by bizzaro73

Guest Poacher

best of luck Bizzarro lol

but beware!!!!!!!!! i may enter the competition, in which case your efforts will all be in vain :woot:lol

:unsure:

Yo Bizzy lol,

lol , I think this is my forth time this month nominated for the comp :unsure::woot::bag:

nahh good luck mate : will be good to see some nice close ups of the Bizzys Buds ,

all the best with it mate : i'll help myself to a brew and skin the F@#K up eyy lol

best of luck Bizzarro lol

but beware!!!!!!!!! i may enter the competition, in which case your efforts will all be in vain :woot:lol

:unsure:

:bag:.....sodd the lotta ya's..,i got a bean cracking fuckin MASTER on the job eh...lol

thanks to one n all...im away for mi bluetooth jobbie naaah..lol

Yo Bizzy lol,

lol , I think this is my forth time this month nominated for the comp :unsure::woot:

nahh good luck mate : will be good to see some nice close ups of the Bizzys Buds ,

all the best with it mate : i'll help myself to a brew and skin the F@#K up eyy :D

:bag:....cloberty-bobberty...lol...mate ya noticed the digg at cotc thingy then..lol

Are you up to this bizz :woot:lollol:bag:lollol

:unsure: ......for you ARE the bean crackin MASTER Leepy...:D....these fuckers comin right up to yours bro...lol