Hairs Turning Brown :)

JordanCMU

What do you mean you left them for a week of flowering?? You left them in darkness? How well did it smoke? I can imagine more of a mellow stone?

Jordan

Does flowering for a second yime work? How much of the foilage do you have to leave on?

i have done this quite a few times (regrow after flower) what i basically do is just remove all the buds and hang out to dry.

REpott in larger pots then you have to hit them with a feed with high nitrogen then stick your veg cycle on i have found veging on a 20/4 works best for me its just one very long day for the plants.

It will take a couple off weeks before they start to grow again because they need to realise its summer again.

I find that iff you treat them right and repott in to a larger pot i have had simmilar sized buds and some bigger. The more roots you have the bigger the bud . some may die but the majority will live. :wassnnme: