Prize Change New Colaboration Soft Secrets

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Cheers dude, really appreciate it, respect.

The man from El Sweet Seeds...he say yes :guitar:

As a side note as the prize for the competition will not be given out until next year if there is anyone else who has bought Sweet seeds that wants to enter the competition please feel free to do so :v:

And those of you who have free seeds but have not started a diary yet could you please do so when you've got a minute...thanks :)

Guest weedmonsta

i think you are too polite withnail ;)how many now not started a diary? how many not going to ?

please people you have to be in it to win it....

i think you are too polite withnail :)

Quite possibly :v:

90-95 packs of seeds sent out, 55 diaries at last count :yep:

I know a few folks have PM'd me and said they can't start straight away but that still leaves around 30 people who have taken free seeds, knowing the only condition was to do a diary, and then not bothered so far :guitar:

Nice new avatar btw fella :rofl:

Is there a end date for when the diaries must be started or finished by? I won't be starting my next lot of seeds for a month maybe, and when i do, i'll start one strain, a couple of weeks later another, two weeks later another etc, as i am running a perpetual. So i'll do a few sweetseeds strains one after the other. So would be handy to know when everything needs to be finished, so i know how long i got to get as many strains in as possible.

Looks like i'll be doing only sweetseeds from seed for a while then. I got more green poison, moham rahm, sweet tai, psicodelicia, jack47, black jack, s.a.d and i'd like to get wild rose. I'll set my diary up this week when i take more pics of my green poison.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what a prize , im fummin i didn`t get in on this , as for those who blagged free seeds

shame on you :stoned: woulda popped them cuntz straight away and done a boom diary

efforts must be doubled with a prize like that , anyhow good luck to those in the comp ( lucky gits )

keep it green peeps

Farmer