Prize Change New Colaboration Soft Secrets

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi everybody,

We have spoken with Soft Secrets ("High Life Cannabis Cup" organizer) and they will collaborate with us in our contest, so the new prizes include:

First Prize: Week end in Amsterdam, the period is June or July 2010, including plane ticket from every part of the world, 4-5 star's hotel in Amsterdam centre, a personal holland guide to visit the best coffee shops, 500 € for personal needs, and the winner will also reach the contest's cup directly on "High Times Cannabis Cup" stage, with the winners of one of the most famous cup in cannabis world. We only remember that this cup is possible to be visited only by people who works in cannabis. That include also a good lunch and the possibility to smoke with people from the most famous seed bank and coffee shop's bosses of the world.

Second Prize: 400 € of products that you can choose from our web site (sending includes in those money).

Third Prize: 200 € of products that you can choose from our web site (sending includes in those money).

We hope you like those changes, and we would like that everybody who have received seeds and started to make diaries to continue to send photos and news, people who have received seeds and haven't started to make a diary please start because the time is not so much.

We hope that the contest may be more disputed as possible.

We are looking all the diaries you're making, and we're starting to have ideas about who are partecipating.

Really thanks to Withail and to Soft Secrets for make it possible.

Good Luck to everybody lol

Carlos and Sweet Seeds

I said it was impressive didn't I :stoned:

Thanks Carlos for sorting this out for the good folks of uk420... what a prize :band:

Guest Tree Man

AHHHH HA HA HA HA HA!! (shagging desk)

Sweet!

Thankyou for this!!!

Edited by Tree Man

Was kinda looking forward to valencia, but now i must send you all a postcard from holland. :rockon: Fine with me and thanks again,

AT :kewlpics:

Edited by AustrianTokker

• 2 weeks later...

Tell ya what i do love this web-site,...nice one withnail.. :spliff:

right so im away to start my sweet seeds diary....yppeeeeeee at last...:stoned:

all is kushty then, prizes ar good, and the first prize is a good1. in the dam at the cup . love the site and all the compititions,good luck all :unsure:

Dam that's fantastic. Can anyone enter the competiton by sticking a diary up, or only if you received free seeds? I have a few sweetseeds strains in the fridge i'd love to start up anyway, even more so if the chance to win something is in the bargain. Peace.

Edit: seen the comp rules, it says people ask for free seeds to grow for the comp, but not whether you could just grow sweetseeds sguff you allready have. I will be starting a diary anyway for my green poison, so it isn't a biggie, but if i'm able to be in the running, i'd love to.

Edited by Solidopc