Sk's Special Sticky Spanish Sweetie Shop!!

respect on the grow sk...lovely healthy plants and great buds as the reward...excellent! enjoyed ur pics and grow diary man, will be sitting in on ur next one! :badass:

respect on the grow sk...lovely healthy plants and great buds as the reward...excellent! enjoyed ur pics and grow diary man, will be sitting in on ur next one! :rofl:

Cheers Lee :ouch: Will be starting the new Caramel SCROG diary real soon... Been in a mad rush for Xmas so plan to germ the seeds for the new year now :yes:

Thanks also to everyone who has posted and commented throughout our diary :yep:

Wishin everyone @ uk420 (and sweetseeds) a merry stoney Xmas and a buzzing new year!!

SK

Edited by S.K.

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers smokie :smoke: sure is a great tasting strain mate!

Cant wait to get this next lot on the go, will be growing for yield this time as well as quality, first time round we wanted to show them off in their natural state from seed with no topping or training of any sort.

Now we have an idea on the stretch and growth pattern etc so will be playing with them a bit more this time!

Unfortunately the start date of this grow keeps getting delayed due to various reasons, have had some close family members become very ill which has demanded much of our time and brain space... Not been the easiest start to the year but hopefully all will be well soon and we will be able to crack on again.

• 3 months later...

WoooHoooo!! Happy 420 to all the staff and members here at uk420 and of course the SweetSeeds team too!!

Last Day of the comp now guys, the excitement has got me buzzing!! :smoke:

Was a WKD comp with some quality work on display by many entrants so congrats to all who took part and one final good luck to you all :rofl:

May the best buddage win :rofl:

SK

Wow Mr & Mrs S.K, really enjoyed this grow diary! Awesome job and results.

I think I have the same small but oh so fragrant CC pheno and the smell is just out of this world, it has to be smelled to be believed! Juicy fruit, bubblegum, black currant, pineapple, mango, coconut, pine, lemon, menthol smells all seem to be in there somewhere, I can't stop sniffing it. It's not ready for the chop just yet but a few small buds have been sampled. yum :bad:

She is literally the best thing I have ever, ever grown. Such a shame her yield is so very low but I am definitely trimming and re-vegging her as it will be worth it I think, and I really don't want to lose her. She is growing with a SAD and the SAD looks huge and thuggish beside her - she smells and tastes interesting too, still fruity but with an underlying fuel type smell.

Samples from both of them so far have proved to be night time smokes for me. :puke:

Wow Mr & Mrs S.K, really enjoyed this grow diary! Awesome job and results.

I think I have the same small but oh so fragrant CC pheno and the smell is just out of this world, it has to be smelled to be believed! Juicy fruit, bubblegum, black currant, pineapple, mango, coconut, pine, lemon, menthol smells all seem to be in there somewhere, I can't stop sniffing it. It's not ready for the chop just yet but a few small buds have been sampled. yum :spliff:

Cheers Ruby, sure sounds like you got the same CC pheno there, believe me what she lacks in weight , she more than makes up for with flavour and high!!! Deffo a keeper , and could be a bigger producer with more veg time and training.

Good luck with those my friend!!! :spliff: