Sk's Special Sticky Spanish Sweetie Shop!!

Great grow & diary :ouch: ...

Enjoi

Mrm :v:

Many thanks Mrm amigo! :B):

Indeed! Top Diary and great smoke report S.K. ! :)lol

Can't wait to grow my Cream Caramel after reading your diary. :ninja:

Dorko :(

Nice 1 Dorko buddy :D will be looking out for ur next run dude, your in for a treat with the CC :wink:

Hey SK, just caught up with your diary man and i'm diggin that smoke report on the CC.. sounds amazing, lovely lookin buds too, only another 9ish weeks and I'll be able to try myself :P can't wait

enjoy :yahoo:

Hey SK, just caught up with your diary man and i'm diggin that smoke report on the CC.. sounds amazing, lovely lookin buds too, only another 9ish weeks and I'll be able to try myself :rofl: can't wait

enjoy :wink:

Hi Dutchie thanks for the comments dude, glad you like the report :rofl: Best of luck with flowering your CC, its deffo well worth the 9 week wait!

My new CC seeds should be here any day now, it will be my first time doing a SCROG so that should be fun... Left alone the CC grows mainly to one big central cola so I think after some training a nice even canopy of those buds will provide a decent yield as well as the quality.

Snapped a few CC macro pics yesterday and forgot to upload them as was very stoned :ouch:

The pics came out nice and sharp considering I could hardly see when I took them :)

post-4498-1259846253_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Last 1 for a bit.... I'm off to tesco's now wiv the missis to do some stoned up weekly shopping :ouch:

The only problem with stoned shopping on an empty stomach is "I WANT EVERYTHING" :)

Good times :)

Hope you like the pics guys,

SK

post-4498-1259846718_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Top job SK, enjoy the fruits of your labour! :)

Cheers nottsboy :ninja:

The shopping got put on hold till tomorrow, we've been in total lazy mode since chopping this bud :nea:

Chinese it is tonight then :)

Top job SK, enjoy the fruits of your labour! :)

Cheers nottsboy :spliff:

The shopping got put on hold till tomorrow, we've been in total lazy mode since chopping this bud :B):

Chinese it is tonight then :rofl:

Ha, I had Thai last night for similar reasons- I meant to go out and get some bits in but ended up chonging FS Bubblegummer instead. Lazy daze :D

Going to make this the last pic for this diary...

The sweets were a pleasure to grow/smoke and document, especially the Cream C for me!!

So I guess all that is left (apart from lots more smokin) is to say one last final thank you to Sweet Seeds and of course to the UK420 team that made this comp possible!!!

Nice 1 guys, Y'all rock!!!!

:rofl::D

SK

post-4498-1260454871_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Excellent read with good pics. I''l be cracking my cc's once I get my lazy arse round to it (oh yes, in me drawer waiting to go). I will be putting all credit/blame on the result of my grow on YOU ! :B): yep, regardless of my grow tech it's on you :!:

Seems you can't go far wrong with any ss strains but the cc do appear to be the cream - yeah :rofl:

Hey yamatoka, we will gladly accept full 100% credit for your next grow. We will send you the address to send all your buds to :rofl:

Seriously though, I'm sure you will be very happy when you toke the CC!

Take care,

Mrs SK