Top Posters In This Topic

• rebel84

• withnail

• Mr Mullen

• ntb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Easy rebel :spliff:

Some stonkers there fella... looking picture postcard perfect too...very verdant indeed :wink:

Sounds like you've some interesting phenos too which is always ace....I'm looking forward to some hairy egg action :wink:

Corking work mate, keep it up :spliff:

Easy rebel :B):

Some stonkers there fella... looking picture postcard perfect too...very verdant indeed lol

Sounds like you've some interesting phenos too which is always ace....I'm looking forward to some hairy egg action lol

Corking work mate, keep it up lol

Thanks withnail! The hairy eggs are indeed a sight to see :woot::rofl:

Stonkers, I 2nd that lol

Great pic's rebel and some crackin lookin bud u got going on man. Nice job fella :yep:

peace.

Thanks mgm, i must admit they've all surpassed my expectations already!

Thanks for lookin guys. Peace, Reb lol

Hello Rebel :) ,

Looking great dude, some really healthy plants :oldtoker: ,

As you said i have also been more than impressed with growth of these Sweet Seed strains..

lol That BlackJack has an amazing smell alright, hard not to give her a little rub lol...

Peace & light

Mrm :v:

Hi MrM, i almost forgot to reply! (edit) Thanks for poppin in, the smell's gettin better and better now!! I can't wait :yep:

Hello again! Update time!

Day 41 12/12

I'm struggling to see the changes since my last update!! It's strange because i feel like i've noticed the difference every day but it seems to have slowed down...maybe i'm getting too impatient but i want to see some major fattening up next week!

I have been feeding them with 1.25ml/L Grow and 3ml/ Bloom all week with a one-off feed of PK 13/14 @ 1.25ml/L on day 35. A little late maybe but i don't think it'll do any harm :thumsup:

I much prefer using bigger pots as watering seems much easier than my last grow. I think they just suit me better!

The grow itself is looking a little less healthy overall with LSF badly affecting one of my orange candy floss (pics to come) The black jacks also have LSF but not as bad. Luckily, all the bud is looking good...some will be ready in 2 weeks which will be the 8wk mark but i think i'll let them go longer so i take them all down at the same time.

Ok, enough waffle, time for pics!

First up is my 'fairly purple' pheno of orange candy floss. I have a much more colourful pheno of the same strain currently re-vegging but there are some lovely pinks and reds in this one. Camera doesn't pick it up too well though :unsure:

post-39549-1256499597_thumb.jpg

post-39549-1256499814_thumb.jpg

Edited by rebel84

...............Here's some actuall sweet seeds buds lol

First up is a blackjack cola, very frosty!! Lights on, sorry!

Next is the untopped blackjack. This is aso has a great smell and loads of THC....but just not as much as her sister!

post-39549-1256500665_thumb.jpg

post-39549-1256500900_thumb.jpg

..............Now some Ice-cools!!

The topped ice-cool in the middle of my growroom is easily the healthiest of the bunch, but the untopped ice cool is the second healthiest...this is the one i took a cut from due to it's growth structure and this is the one with crystals on the larger fan leaves...could be a good hash-cropper :spliff:lol

The first shot is one i wish i'd taken at lights out to show how lovely and green it is. This is (fairly obviously) the topped ice-cool

The second pic is a crap groupshot that is all i had space for on this post!

post-39549-1256501340_thumb.jpg

post-39549-1256501625_thumb.jpg

...........Here's a some pics of the flashbacks

These definately look like the best yielders. Theres so many hairs i van't even see the calyx's....which sre still quite egg-like :spliff:

topped and un-topped...fairly obvious!

The untopped one's leaves on the cola look rough. This is due to N over-fert, light damage and LSF....seems to be doing ok otherwise though lol

post-39549-1256502102_thumb.jpg

post-39549-1256502212_thumb.jpg

.............And last but not least, group shots!!!!

The first is the whole lot, the second shows the topped ice-cool in the fore-ground with the topped flashback behind it. To the right is the untopped blackjack, on the other side is another (non-purple) orange candy floss!

So that's it for now. Thanks to anyone taking a look, i know it's not ground-breaking but i hope some can appreciate the simplicity :rofl:

Happy tokin, Reb :rofl:

post-39549-1256502435_thumb.jpg

post-39549-1256502620_thumb.jpg

Guest mygreenmojo
Hey mgm, thanx man i'm good - all the better for chalkin' another day off 'till :rofl::spliff:

Hows yours m8?

Indeed, Another day closer man.Mmmmmmm :spliff:

Hey ur gals r lookin mighty fine btw reb. Happy an healthy 4sure.

What sorta feed u been giving them lately reb? Soz,,,,I know i'm nosey,,,missus allways tells me :spliff:

Hey mojo, thanks for the comment dude and no probs answerin the question:

They've never had over 3ml bloom/litre, they've been getting that along with 1ml grow for the last 3 weeks. I did gave them some PK 13/14 at the end of week 5, just the once at 1.25ml/litre. I was a bit gung-ho with the bloom on my last grow but i think these could've taken more...you know what they say about assumptions though...lol

I'm not sure now wether to follow ot1's schedule as i'm entering week 7, yknow, up the grow and drop the bloom. I've had no tip burn and the calyx's (hopefully) have lots more swelling to do so i may drop the bloom more gradually? What dya reckon?

Peace, Reb lol

Me again!

I was having a quick look through my photos and found a couple that are half decent so thought i'd put them up to keep things moving!!

The first is my untopped ice-cool cola.

And theres one of the untopped flashback...it's a bit big! :yes:

And the last (from a few days ago) Blackjack!!! :guitar:

post-39549-1256590952_thumb.jpg

post-39549-1256591038_thumb.jpg

post-39549-1256591497_thumb.jpg