Rebel's Sweet Seeds Grow.

rebel84

Hello all!

Got my seeds yesterday and after a sleepless night, decided to get them going!

All i've done so far is put 2 of each strain into root riot cubes but for the reason i've stated above i'v started the diary! They will be vegged alongside the 4 AK-47's and 4 Orange Candy Floss i alredy had in root riot cubes.

Suppose its a good reference point!

Only thing to note so far is the seeds for the Ice Cool are huge, twice as big as the others with lovely patterns and colours. I know its only a seed but theres not much else going on :stoned:

My intention is to flower one and keep the other for each strain unless there is a big difference between pheno's. If there are big differences i will veg both to take clones and then judge the final product.

They all sound fantastic and im finding it hard to imagine the bud being anything other than PUKKA! If i keep going at this rate my mother room will need to be bigger than my flower room!

No pics yet other than the seed packets, will update next week with pictures of what will hopefully be lovely green seedlings...to expect anything more would be ambitious.....and very stupid ;)

'Till next time, peace, reb :yinyang:

E2a: How rude of me, nearly forgot...Big thanks to sweet seeds, UK420 and withnail for making this possible!

post-39549-1247374324_thumb.jpg

Edited by rebel84

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rebel84

• withnail

• Mr Mullen

• ntb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest leepy

Fucking hell id have sworn i posted in this diary last night :smoke: never mind all the very best with ya grow mucka :ninja:

:smoke:

Iv got 3 on the go now! would have been two but i want to keep the sweet seeds one seperate and it'd seem sacrelige to have anything but sweet seeds strains here!

Thanks 4 lookin in leepy.

Fucking hell id have sworn i posted in this diary last night :unsure: never mind all the very best with ya grow mucka :rofl:

Its getting hard to keep up now with so many diaries.

G'luck with your diary rebel84 lol

Cheers Grimble Grumble!

I know what you mean, it's the only reason i put my username in the thread title! Should be interesting to see what effect different environments, mediums and techniques have on these strains with so many growing the same strains at the same time!

Thanks for looking dude

reb lol

Ice cool here too lol Good luck mate :unsure:

Thanks Cambium, i'm most excited about ice cool, the seeds are beautifull arent they!

Fucking hell id have sworn i posted in this diary last night :v: never mind all the very best with ya grow mucka lol

f*****G hell leepy thats wierd.....

same thing ere .... :yep:

best of luck with it rebel,the ice cool is a lovely smoke :v:

Thanks Mr Mullen, i'll need luck against growers such as yourself

Cheers ntb, am i not the first to be growing these strains then ;);)

Ice cool, yummy! Glad u like it cos i cant wait! Does it taste like a diesel strain? ie,does it hold up to soma's version?

Thanks for lookin!

did one myself last year very nice it was to rebel,

good taste and smoke not to hard but you know youve had one,

ill be watching this with interest.......

NTB

Thanks withnail, a nice selection it is indeed, all thanks to you :clapping::rofl::toot:

Wi'll be updating soon, all 6 i planted have sent their tap-root down so they'll be seeing light tomorrow.

In fact, just had a quick look and 1 of the FB#2's has broken the surface :clapping:

And we're off!

Flashback#2's leading the way with blackjack hot on her heels..and what's this...in the distance there? COME ON ICE COOL!

Excuse me! Yes, all seeds have broken the surface and the ice cool is a bit slow, 1 hasnt fully gotten out of the cube yet, the other sprouted over the last few hours, i had to wet it and remove some icky shell gubbins off the sprout leaves - tryin to sabotage me it was!

some rather boring pics but this must be documented lol

me-thinks i should have done the clean up BEFORE the pictures :wink:

I will put them into soil when i see a few roots poking out of the sides of the root riot cubes.

Peace, reb :wink:

post-39549-1247608205_thumb.jpg

post-39549-1247608263_thumb.jpg

They're five days out of the cubes now and in their new 3" pots with some special formula super-duper soil (no)!

They all seem to be going well, no signs of mutants or strange growth which is a lot more than i can say for the AK-47's from serious seeds that i germed a few days before these!

Not much to note other than potting up, i've only fed them RO water. Heres some pics!

First up its the Black Jack's, side on and overhead

post-39549-1248022988_thumb.jpg

post-39549-1248023035_thumb.jpg