• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• madgiz

• Pickels

• withnail

• syanide

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 weeks in flower now and Its a bit tricky taking pics of individual plants now as I have started super cropping and sorting out a level canopy but heres a couple of pics so you can get an idea of my progress...

Pic 1 SAD 1 in front SAD 3 behind

pic 2 SAD on left Ice Cool on right

post-8903-1254057006_thumb.jpg

post-8903-1254057017_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have not been in here for a while so I thought I would pop up a few shots of how things are coming along...

Pic 1 Icecool

Pic 2 SAD

Pic 3 Group shot

post-8903-1255285634_thumb.jpg

post-8903-1255285651_thumb.jpg

post-8903-1255285724_thumb.jpg

Edited by madgiz

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for dropping in weedmonsta, I must say i am really starting to warm towards sweetseed genetics.. One of the Icecools has a strong black current smell and is featured in the pic bellow.. SAD is just looking lush.

Pic 1 Ice cool

Pic 2 SAD

Pic 3 SAD Macro

Pic 4 Group shot

post-8903-1256149405_thumb.jpg

post-8903-1256149456_thumb.jpg

post-8903-1256149533_thumb.jpg

post-8903-1256149548_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers Danjaman..It's really getting a bit to tight in my flower room to take decent pics of whole plants so heres a couple of macros to be getting on with..

Pic 1 Icecool

Pic2 SAD

post-8903-1256999054_thumb.jpg

post-8903-1256999100_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well here we are week 9 I make it and I have a touch of mould in the main colas of the SAD so its chop time for them...

So just a quick entry to show some last pics...

last pic a bit of Ice Cool...

post-8903-1258230004_thumb.jpg

post-8903-1258230092_thumb.jpg

post-8903-1258230127_thumb.jpg

post-8903-1258230175_thumb.jpg

Edited by madgiz

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mate just caught up with this diary late!

How has it gone in the past couple of weeks?? What did you get from the moooldy bitches??

Good grow, they look so lovely and frosty do they not??

cheers...

Thanks for dropping in jahja.. Well everything is now dried and been in the curing jars 2 weeks so its cheeky smoke time and final weigh up..

SAD 1 =63 g

SAD 2 =68 g

I-C 1 =73 g

I-C 2 =65 g

I-C 3 =71 g

Right then now for a smoke report, all the samples were tested as first smoke of the day over consecutive days so I should get a true idea on the overall effect of each..

SAD 1 + 2 are impossible to differentiate between look, flavour or hit.. The overall smell from the bud when squeezed is quite bland if I'm honest, The flavour and smell when smoking again is a bit bland,it reminds me a bit of dutch import. right well that for me is the bad points... As far as the effect goes, well I wasn't at all prepared it, I was smashed clean of my feet within the first half of the spliff, in the name of science I made myself finish it. Then it hit me like a general anasthetic,, If only I could make it to the couch I could be locked there for hours... Not for me the most pleasant of experiences but I can see how this strain might appeal to some.

I found 2 main pheno's with the Ice Cool.

Ice Cool 1 +2 strong smell of diesel and a pleasant flavour when smoked, quite an uplifting hit and would be great in social situations. overall a thumbs up from me, not quite a keeper but pleasant non the less

Ice Cool 3. Very pungent grapefruit smell and flavour, you can literally smell this stuff 2 streets away.. I also grow UK cheese and Killers and this pheno will rival them as far as odour is concerned..The taste of the smoke is to die for, it is probably some of the sweetest tasting smoke I have ever had the pleasure of toking... You seem to just drift away in an uplifting high.. (not quite as uplifting as Oldtimes, but certainly that direction). I am not sure how long the hit lasts as this a very moreish smoke indeed so I cant stop smoking it..

Ice Cool 3 now has a permenant place in my collection and I would like to again thank Sweet Seeds and withnail for giving me the oppertunity to find this special plant...

Pic 1 SAD

Pic 2 Ice Cool

post-8903-1260106885_thumb.jpg

post-8903-1260106898_thumb.jpg