My First Grow Diary ,sweet Seeds,

smokie1 b c f c

i hope ive just sorted my putting pics up problem! here is a black jack, that looks like she needs more nitrogen ,using fish mix now and bio bizz bloom :stoned:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokie1 b c f c

• Mr Mullen

• AustrianToker

• thecrystalcatcher

hi all, this is a cream caramel at about 4 weeks 12/12,i had a bad spider might problem but they now been sent to there afterlife,fingers crossed.and have a leaf spot fungus problem aswell!i am treating all the veg room with essence.i am using fish mix to try and green them up abit , but i think i maybe to late into flower, day 42 flower now.ive taken clones of all the sweet seeds so i can make sum mothers. currently feeding bio bizz fishmix 1ml per liter and 4ml bloom and a last dose of epsom salts yesterday.carnt wait to try thease out at cristmas :yep::) edit to add sorry about the poor pics ,as im having to resise them stoned

Edited by smokie1 b c f c

this1 is a ice cool #1 ,she is looking abit nitrogen hungry to! though ive been giving 1 to 2ml bio bizz grow and 3 to 4ml bloom and theve had 2 doses of epsom salts now .at day 43 flower now ,the ice cool smells very nice now like a blueberry smell in there :yinyang: this is a ice cool #2 :wink: :wassnnme:

this 1 is a cream caramel , smells very sweet indeed , carnt put my finger on the smell /but very fruity like..and they ar starting to thc up now , they ar all packing on the resin nowhopeing for a green x mass :wassnnme::yinyang:

im out of the comp now no say ,as i have missed out on alot of pics but hey its all about the weed and how 1 can buy sum seeds and be set for life on good grade h/grown buds,or in this case get the seeds free.thanks again to uk420 and all at sweet seeds and carnt forget withnail to! i need sum help on this 1 girl as she is suffering badly from yellow/allmost white leafs she is in a 5l pot of allmix,i no that a 5l pot isnt big enough but they had to be flowerd to be ready for x mass,so i no that you shouldnt pot up before 12/12 .so i left them ,they have resently been given a feed of fish mix 1ml per liter and 4ml bloom and cannazyme at 2.5ml per liter to! i no that the dead leafs wont grow back green so im pulling them of and hopeing to save the rest up top.any tips guys and girls for making them better ? or am i doing all that can be done with the fish mix?

hope they give you a great smoke mate, going by the strains ive tried they should be well tasty!

best of luck for the finish,

SK

ye no say they be sum tastey buds ,just looked at your sweets and they look cool , i like the foxtail pheno of your cream caramel :wink: :yes:

• 4 weeks later...

hi all ,this is a cream carmamel that i choped about 9 days ago , just had a joint of her and she is very sativa like in the high with the heavy head after smoking 1.she was grown in allmix soil with just b bizz bloom and grow and epsom salts, and cannazyme in flower , gave her water only for 5 days then chopped her. i have sum clones of them all so i can make mums. :yinyang:

the same girl ,with the can for sise scale, and i had a light leek in my bud room so she gave off a few bannanas.light leek is sorted now! and the rest ar all loving it , ive got sum ice cool,s and 1 black jack to come down soon ,so il be posting sum pics of them soon as.oh and 2 more c/caramels to..this girl has sum very nice thc on her and she smells very nice ,like a oldschool skunk of the early 90,s :spliff::yinyang:

a close up of the top cola. i flowerd thease wen they were 2 foot tall in hight and very bushy,and i allso left all the bottom branches on ,as i like to see how they perform with out being topped or lollypoped ext.. so thease babys wen topped will givs lots of nice size buds :yinyang: .thease ar the best femmed seeds ive used so far for good genetics that aint all over the place,i have only used g/h and d/p for fems tho! :spliff:

update,the cream caramel is smoking with a minty flavour.and ive just harvested sum ice cool,very berry smeling girl.will have sum pics up wen i get me camera back. :v:lol

• 2 weeks later...

yes weedmonster m8,im waiting on the girls to dry out ,then will be the smoke report for sure.we did have a good smoke of the sweets seeds m8,and your speed devil is well nice ,got a ak47 taste to it.pics soon to come ,as ive got my pc back now,allthough still not fixed lol

hi all uk420, this is a black jack#1 bud that i cut down the other day.very fruity smell to her.and my pics ar not to clever ,but il get there.and can only post 1 pic at a time due to resizing them :blushing:

and 1 more black jack plant 1 bud,loving the thc on this phenotype,and its got sum nice smoke to her to but thats soon to come in the smoke report.