My First Grow Diary ,sweet Seeds,

smokie1 b c f c

Looking lush m8 :stoned:

Cream Caramel mmmmmmmmmmmm even the name makes my mouth water

all the best

Healthy :stoned:

thank you m8,and yes i can see alot of us growing and smoking c caramel and black jack and ice cool,as more of us have made the same choise of strains . keep it green m8.peace :spliff:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokie1 b c f c

• Mr Mullen

• AustrianToker

• thecrystalcatcher

1 more of the ice cool , nycd pheno sounds good . :smoke: and 1 more ice cool, i have sused out how to post more than 1 pic , :stoned: opps i never turned the first pic around uprite , :stoned::spliff:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c

and last but not least the black jack,s ,all 3 off thease ar growing healthy to :stoned: ive put 2 under my enviro in veg tent,will put sum pics of them 2 soon as posible, bring on the sweets eh :spliff:

il get a new camera soon as, using me old phone ,but it works for now.so you no why the pics aint that good now all.bare with me. :stoned:

hey smokie,

will keep an eye on this one if its orite, im growin flashback an cream caramel too so be nice to see how yours get on. thats wat i like bout this comp, can compare an learn off others growing the same.

good luck an all the best

dan

you no the1 , feel free to keep an eye on them. and good luck to you to :P

Looking good smokie :blub:

Cant wait to try the bubble from the Blackjacks :rofl:

GG

ahh , i love me bubble hash from popcorn trim m8 , full of flavour , and the best sleeping pill out there . :rofl:

• 1 month later...

safe all 420. i have had a bit of a set back due to sum work im having done ,and my computer is going on a crazy 1, be soon fixed so i can post my pics of the sweet seeds , they ar plants now ,and all ar very bushy and small,and all ar very good looking girls.im going to clone them all soon and put them onto flower at about 2 to 3 foot tall.just thought id let ya all no whats going on.they ar under a 400w hps light for veg,peace all :soap::yinyang:

Make sure you take those cuttings man, particulary from the black jacks. I loved that strain, kept a mother for a while until i lost her to mites. was picture perfect weed, like the old classic jack herer lok of the ninties. And amazing flavour and aroma. They yield really being toped or fimmed, and produce huge lateral colas, with stacked calyxs upon stacked calyxs.

I also really liked the cream caramel, a really sweet, allmost syrupy fruity smell. Quite delicious. Not tried the ice cool, but i'm sure it wil be great. Good stuff man, glad to hear your plants are nice and bushy, keep it green, Solid.

Make sure you take those cuttings man, particulary from the black jacks. I loved that strain, kept a mother for a while until i lost her to mites. was picture perfect weed, like the old classic jack herer lok of the ninties. And amazing flavour and aroma. They yield really being toped or fimmed, and produce huge lateral colas, with stacked calyxs upon stacked calyxs.

I also really liked the cream caramel, a really sweet, allmost syrupy fruity smell. Quite delicious. Not tried the ice cool, but i'm sure it wil be great. Good stuff man, glad to hear your plants are nice and bushy, keep it green, Solid.

safe ,ye im cloning them all soon ,as im puting them onto flower in a few weeks if all is good,i have a spider mite problem in my bud room,wont use cheap soil again :B): ,b bizz all mix for me..just having a war on the mites at the moment,this new abamectin does the job,kills them fast , so my room will be clean soon, lol:yahoo:

Guest mygreenmojo

High smokie good to hear the girls r well on there way.

I was having a chat with the guys down at my local shop and they were sayin how loads more people have had probs with mites this year.

(Including Me :wassnnme: ) Proper pain in the arse :( Glad u got it sorted fella, peace.

• 2 weeks later...

respect fellow herbalists im back, i had one hell of a war on me hands with the spider mites ,wont try cheap soil again ,bio b all mix all the way now! rite here ar a few of the sweets /the c/caramel and black jack and ice cool, now this picture was taken about 3 weeks ago,so they ar alot fatter now . :rofl: they have loads of vigour and look the bizz .il be putting them onto flower in a week .they ar under a 400w growlux bulb still ,and will be flowerd under my two 600w ajusta shades ,so big buds no say :stoned:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c