* My Sweet Seed Diary *

good luck Mr.Mak ;)

Cheers weedmonsta. :yep:

I see your's have arrived now so good luck to you too fella.

Take it easy.

MrMak :pizza:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MR.MAK

• Mr Mullen

• ramblingmadman

• Grimble Grumble

Friday 17th July - Peak summertime.

Its belting it down with rain and i can hear thunder from all directions!!! lol

The sun most definatily ain't shining. WTF

Still no action from the new starters either...

Game On... again

Woke up early this morning and quickly checked on my newbees to find they've sprouted! lol

post-43792-1247904911_thumb.jpg

The S.A.D is struggling to shed its shell, ill leave it till later and if there's no change ill give it a helping hand. :D

MrMak

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Update

Ive just potted up the new seedlings, had a look an hour ago and the S.A.D had shed its shell. It still had a bit of gunk on the leaf sticking them together so i just gently picked it off.

The tap roots are now showing from both and they have been potted up into pint cups and will be left in the stealth box untill they're a bit bigger.

A couple of photos...

post-43792-1247937296_thumb.jpg Sucsess this time.

post-43792-1247937372_thumb.jpg Tap Roots.

MrMak :rofl:

It finally stopped raining!

I woke up this morning and the sun was beaming! The 3 little'uns have been under the cfl 24/7 up untill now but thought i'd take advantage of the lovely day and stick em in the garden - They're supposed to be au naturel afterall. They spent most of the day in the sun and then this evening when it clouded over they went back under the cfl.

It seems the two new starters are flying, they were potted into propper seedling compost, only JAB stuff so no glitz and glamour but seem to like it. They're on par with the GreenPoison seedling already, as the photo's show the green poison is still quite squat, SAD is a bit taller already and the BlackJack is the tallest of the lot!

post-43792-1248124176_thumb.jpg Lineup... Left-SAD Middle-GreenPoison Right-BlackJack

post-43792-1248124188_thumb.jpg SAD

post-43792-1248124205_thumb.jpg GreenPoison

post-43792-1248124307_thumb.jpg BlackJack

I'll try and catch as much of the sun as possible but if the weather's crap they'll stay under the flourecent untill nearer the time to planting out.

All for now..

MrMak :ninja: