* My Sweet Seed Diary *

My seeds dropped through the door at 10.15 this morning :yahoo:

A big thanks goes out to everyone involved and SweetSeeds for being so generous. TY Guys. :):):)

I got exactly what i asked for, S.A.D - Green Poison - Black Jack. 90%, 70%, 50% indica's!

post-43792-1247266822_thumb.jpg post-43792-1247266841_thumb.jpg

MrMak

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MR.MAK

• Mr Mullen

• ramblingmadman

• Grimble Grumble

Ok so this was gonna be called UK TerraFirma Vs SweetSeeds as i planned to plant all 9 seeds outside. Ive decided that as the grow season is drawing to an end i will only do one seed of each strain outdoors, the rest will be done under lamps after the first three have been planted.

The first were selected as soon as they arrived and set to soak... post-43792-1247268328_thumb.jpg

Need to get these sprouted asap!

Clear Glass - S.A.D

Green Cup - Green Poison

White Cup - Black Jack

MrMak

E2A - The seeds all stopped floating at about 8.00pm, first to drop was BlackJack, then GreenPoison and finally by 8.00pm S.A.D. They're all nicely soaked and now in a bit of wet tissue, in a draw at warm room temp.

Edited by MR.MAK

they're some fine folks around innit mr mak..

best of luck.

way i see it we're all pretty much onto a winner here eh..

peace

geeep

Nice one mate good luck, i also got mine through the door this morning but the only problem is i cant start them right away :)

Thanks man. :yahoo:

they're some fine folks around innit mr mak..

best of luck.

way i see it we're all pretty much onto a winner here eh..

peace

geeep

yeah man im propper stoked about it!!

Ive just had a look at the other diarys and its gonna be hard to keep track, especially in a couple of weeks when it starts gettin really busy!! :)

I'll say it hear now so i dont go mad repeating myself!.. GOOD LUCK TO ALL FELLOW SWEETSEEDS GROWERS. Lets hope some very special specimens get produced during the comp.

GL all.

MrMak. :):yahoo:

Edited by MR.MAK

Nice selection! Its a bit of a torture watching all these diaries start off, cause i still need to wait for another 2 weeks! I would hate to be the jury, cause i already know its going to be a tough decision at the end! Wish you best of luck!

AT :(

Edited by AustrianTokker

Geez another one :) Good Luck with your grow, second what AT said above ^^ it's gonna be hard for the sweet seeds team to pick out a winner B)

Goldie :yep:

Hello Mak,

Nice strains mate, Goodluck with your grow dude...

Mrm :D

Hi Mrm, I liked the sound of alot of the strains, it was hard to choose but hopefully i picked well.

G'luck with your diary Mr Mac B)

GG

Thanks GG

Nice selection! Its a bit of a torture watching all these diaries start off, cause i still need to wait for another 2 weeks! I would hate to be the jury, cause i already know its going to be a tough decision at the end! Wish you best of luck!

AT :yep:

Hi mate, u wont be far behind.

It will be tough to decide, although i dont expect by any miracle to win!! Like geep said earlier, everyones on to a winner just growing them and im happy to do that.

Geez another one :v: Good Luck with your grow, second what AT said above ^^ it's gonna be hard for the sweet seeds team to pick out a winner B)

Goldie :)

Hi mate yep one more and counting!!! There is alot of variety in the comp too. Indoor, outdoor, greenhouse, soil, hydro, mr's, mrs's, ghetto's and a mutant 3 headed freak to boot(only joking GG)! There will certainly be some good reading over the next few months.

Take it easy all.

MrMak

Guest Healthystealthy

woop woop good luck Mr Mak, i too went for the green poison, the seeds were alot smaller than the others but they were first out the blocks for me, cant wait to smoke them :guitar:

safe dude

Healthy :spliff: