Here We Go . Cherry Popping 1st Diary (bj, Pis And Sad)

ramblingmadman

PSICO now in final week of flowering .

This is a loely plant , and seemed to respond well to excessive bondage.

quite a bit of strtch , and 'running' buds , but using the old lst and bending breaking , i got a relatively even canopy .

2 cuts taken and rooted , Im really glad about these , as the smell is incredible off the flowerer. Really , really strong pink grapefruit . (seriously , not just grapefruit , but pink grapefruit).

nice , dense buds , and no foxtailing (as yet).

Should be cut in the next week or so , hopefully to be ready for the new year .

Photos will come if ican get my other half to remove her tinfoil hat.

Nice G :D

If your Psico's are anything like mine you're in for a treat smokewise, just did my smoke report and I'm really pleased with them, enough so to grow them out again to find a keeper and I very rarely do that :yep:

Hope you're other half takes of the tin hat and we get to see a pic or two, I'd be interested if they look like mine, sounds like it from the description.

Mmmmm, pink grapefruit :)

• 1 month later...

The psicko was lovely after a cure , and saw me through xmas and new years.

(Strong , but quite 'stoned' effect- different from expected , but good pot)

The SAD is also now done and dried . This is a much heavier hit , and knocks me out - it seems to be getting more couch-y with curing too. Good for before bed.

This plant suffered quite badly , due to me being away over xmas , and consequently started bunging out nanas from about 6 weeks. These were plucked , and didnt actually do any pollinating. The yield however was quite poor , no clones taken of this , but another seed popped and now on 3rd node .

Thanks to all involved in this .(joolz,withnail, allthe SS team)

(as an aside , Im gonna be doing some kc36s outside this year , and also gonna try some psicko , whaddya reckon about trying to seed the psicko with the strongest kc36 boy?? - Never triedmaking beans before (except poppies and sweetpeas in the garden)

peace all

geeeep