Mi Mono Tiene Doce Párpados

Poppa_Smurf

& the larger pheno :

You can see this one is a bit leggier . Watering when they need it (checking the weight of the pot) . Temps are between 24 - 28'c , humidty is between 45% & 65%. The 3rd never popped its head & dug it up . Didnt have no crazy worms like leepy but it cracked just never made the surface so 2 out 3 aint bad .

Edited by Poppa_Smurf

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Poppa_Smurf

• endless search

• withnail

• woowoo

reet , Im having some issues wih the heat . Its too much for em between 30'c & 38'c all last week !! They are looking a bit autumn like (I think its the heat anyway) Surely cant be hungry after 3 weeeks ? Not sure on this compost I got too . Watering til run off takes 3 secs in MP West + dont really get it. So Im going on weight . I'm looking forward to get the Green Poison & SAD on the go in the next week or so & break out the coco lol

Day 24

Heres the lil one :

& the leggy one :

Now we are at day 24 , day 28 is when I'll get the other seeds cracked . Certainly wont be growing for 2 months in July & August next year . My space is a grow tent within a closet/wardrobe , its too hot . Ive even upped my extraction & intake since last grow but its still hotter than the sun in there . Dunno what I can do other than ride it out & hope it gets cooler for the next lot :v:

looks like a bit of mg deficiancy to me m8

have a look at the pics in here they look similar to yours

also they do look a little singed lol

Edited by C22

Cheers C22 , epsoms on the way . Looks like mine . :(

181 , yeah well I sorta ignored it with the run off & gave em a good soaking.

I'll get some pics up shortly , leggy ones looking ....... um well leggy and the short uns small but filling out . Both flowering , both doing ok . Not cracked the others yet as I dont have my coco , trying not to order online but it just might have to be. Its crap when u dont have a car :rofl:

• 2 months later...

Right guys Im back . HAd a nightmare of a few months got banged up . The autos didnt make it , basically cops went to mine and stumbled upon them so that was another charge on me and me stuff confiscated.

So I'm getting my shit together and will be on with the SAD & Green Poison as soon as I can .

Sorry to Carlos but it was kinda out of my hands :wink: