Mi Mono Tiene Doce Párpados

Poppa_Smurf

OK , 2 of 3 Speed Devil beans have cracked & they're in 7.5 pots of Westlands MP + w/john innes & under a 50w T5 light . Im giving the one that hasnt cracked a bit of time to sort herself out. The other 2 had nice tap roots should be above ground soon.

Was initally going to bang em in 10l pots but Ive had a change of mind as space maybe an issue later on in the grow .

Quick query with compost, its pretty moist anyway do I need to water the little uns in ?

Ta

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Poppa_Smurf

• endless search

• withnail

• woowoo

yes mate or try spraying them so the tops all damp.

not to much or to little thats why i use a sprayer for first few days

looking lush poppa mate. ive got speed devil and green poison aswel so will deff be stalking this thread lol goodluck and i too am looking forward to the smoke aswel probably havent got a hope in hell speacialy growing outdoors but it will be fun none the less. atb mate will be back for sure.

Cheers endless . Totally missed you there mate . Welcome & thanks , its what I've done ;) .

alright weedindeed , yeah fancied an auto so it'll be good to see how they go . Im not expecting much in yeild , but Im hoping I'll be suprised . Will check in to yours. The Green Poison im looking forward to if its as quick as it is on the tin , I'll be keeping a mum if it is defo .

Day 3

Speed devil's are coming on nicely . Still on 24/0 but Im going to change it 20/4. Got 1 really short seedling seen above & the other is a bit lankier (seen below) . The 3rd didnt come above ground :rofl: still waiting but the urge to dig it up & have a look is strong .

Edited by Poppa_Smurf

you got a propagator mate stick it in there spray it well see if it pops up.

nice pics mate keep it up.

The big un

Humidity 55% - 65%

Temps : 22 - 32

There are all now under 400w hps , give them a soaking yesterday & see how they go. Im not going to like the compost I can see it now , yeh its nice & simple but its a bit boring , looking forward to getting the coco on the go in few weeks .

Cheers endless , its still not shown so I will dig it up i reckon if nowt by monday . So thats 2 out 3 unfotunatley

Edited by Poppa_Smurf

H Poppa:D

Looking good so far, shame about the third one but you never know,I've had beans pop 10 days after the rest before when I've kept them moist :yep:

Be good to see how the Speed devils do...sorry if I've missed it but what lighting regime you going to flower them under ?

Edited by withnail

thinking 20/4 all the way withnail , might drop it to 18/6 though depending on how much leccy i use. Autos have got a bad rap so im interested to see what you can get & quality etc. If it goes well I'll do a couple every grow , whilst my normal strains veg so I get a bit of hopefully decent smoke inbetween.

Cheers for stopping in mate

Day 13

In the compost & you can see why their called Speed Devil . Heres the smaller pheno