Growing Sweets

Good luck with the grow dude, i was very tempted by the sweet thai!

Will obviously be comparing the ice cool's!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cambium

• bodderas

• Mr Mullen

• Sugarwoods

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aye all looking tip-top mate. :D

Really Wish I'd gone for the Ice Cools now! :oldtoker:

Good luck with them dude....

Cheers Stonehnge, rebel84 :wink: I'll be popping a couple of sweet Thai in just before I flower Ice and Ganesh.

Gluck with the grows dudes :rofl:

Day 8, and all is well :rofl: Bit of a rock out to celebrate? Why not :)

Ice Cool

post-33371-1247735365_thumb.jpg post-33371-1247735384_thumb.jpg

All under 110 watt PL light board......20/4 schedule.....tap water when dry. Few more days and it'll be time to pot up :rofl:

good luck geezer,and you have made a good choise / and hope you find the keepers ya want , lol

• 2 weeks later...

:yinyang::D "And it makes me feel alright"

Day 18 and all is well.

Potted up into 3inchers'. The Rootgrow is doing it's job! Still under 110watts of PL lighting, another week and they go under a 250 MH :unsure: Just plain water, every three or four days.

Ice Cool :yep:

post-33371-1248615164_thumb.jpgpost-33371-1248615191_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cambium

• 2 weeks later...

Just had an amazing week away on the West coast of Scotland with Girlfriend, dogs, Mamma-Chi and Killer Skunk ;) Top times had by all! But...................

I left the operation in the capable hands of a non growing, good friend.......... ;):( Hhummmmm, maybe capable is not the right word. Temps of 40 degrees +, obvious hotspots and a severe lack of water have left a trail of necrotic tissue and stunted rootballs through the veg and flower drobe :ouch:lol He is still a good friend and he did keep them alive :smug: just.....which is better than nowt lol

Day 33 Ganesh Spirit

post-33371-1249907619_thumb.jpgpost-33371-1249907721_thumb.jpg

Ice Cool

post-33371-1249907775_thumb.jpgpost-33371-1249907790_thumb.jpg

It's not really all that bad :yep: The Ganesh have obviously suffered more with the heat and lack of water, with the Ice Cool suffering minimal damage. Not sure if that's down to genetics or hotspots. As soon as I got back they had a good all over body shower, with a drop of fish mix (to give 'em a treat after their ordeal). They have picked up a lot since then, new growth looks good, so onwards and upwards :B):

Take some cuttings soon, if it looks like they have been set back too much, there's always a back up :wink:

Beautiful looking plants and even better scenery :wink:

You live that way Cam or was it a holiday ? That Loch looks like my idea of heaven, splashing about all day surrounded by that skyline would make a very happy withnail bunny indeed lol

Was gazing at the pic a bit too long though, my work colleague looked over and said how nice it looks, but what is the silver thing :doh: