Growing Sweets

:crybaby:

Maybe I'll get that wasted :D off my Sweet Seeds buds...........Here's hoping :D

We have. Sweet Thai, Ganesh Spirit and Ice Cool. I only know what's written on the packet and website......But that's good enuff for me :crybaby: Big thanks to Sweet Seeds and Withnail for organising this. Love it!

post-33371-1246883891_thumb.jpg

So......for a start it's gotta be multi-strain, only room for two, but no sexing. Going by the accompanying blurb, it'll be Ganesh and Ice up first. Seems to be my best chance of a relatively even canopy. 60/40% Sativa/Indica on both. A Sweet Thai can have a run after, crack one or two along the way.

Two of each will be popped into a 50/50 compost perlite mix in a couple of days and kept moist until signs of life...Old school style :crybaby:

Stars of the show

post-33371-1246883903_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cambium

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cambium

• bodderas

• Mr Mullen

• Sugarwoods

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also have gone for Sweet Thai and Ice Cool, along with Psicodelicia - gonna be some bondage or breakage for me I reckon with the limited space..

Good Luck! :unsure:

Nice Doors intro dude...love it :unsure:

Good luck with getting the grow on senor... the sweet tai sounds delish.... I've popped Wild Rose and Psicodelicia first but sweet tai will be not far behind :unsure:

Awwwwww come on...

No fair man!!!, I seen your growing skills already and I came away feeling very inadequate :)

Goodluck anyway mate :unsure:

Mrm :unsure:

Ey up dorko420 Aaaah a bit of the old rope work :unsure: I like.....Don't tell Rip, he'll want to come over and take some photos lol Good luck with 'em dude

Nice one Withnail. Knew you'd appreciate a bit of Jim. Sweet Thai was my first choice but Ganesh Spirit and Ice Cool make this diary a little easier to start with lol:) Good luck with yours mate

Mr Mullen!!!! :unsure: I will not listen to any of your nonsense lol You just won COTC ffs lol Good luck to you too mate :yep:

Edited by Cambium

Guest Healthystealthy

Good luck man, nice selection there too :wink: theres going to be millions of diarys lol

Healthy :wassnnme:

a very stylish and controlled opening gambit ........................ lol

El que madruga coge la oruga................ :wink:

e2a did some one mention rope work .....

Edited by ripthedrift

Sweet Healthy, a veritable biblical flood of Sweet diaries. Sounds good to me. Recon Withnail got a shock when he opened the box :soap: F***k me!! how many stamps. It took some quick thinking on his part regarding jiffies :soap:

Alright Rip What's this about Gambit......He was my favourite :yinyang: Definitely not an early bird mate, the only flying thing I resemble is a Bat! Plants are even on a daytime in the nigh time schedule :wink:

goodluck cambium! really looking forward to trying these sweet seeds out! gonna be good. loving the choices. goodluck mate! are all the seeds feminised?

are all the seeds feminised?

Indeed they are :wink:

e2a -Bit of a novelty the old femm'd seeds for me so it should be interesting. I'm up for owt me :yinyang::soap:

Edited by Cambium

Guest mygreenmojo

Hey Cambium wasup. Good luck fella :yinyang: , Bring on the bud woopwoop. Looks like these diary's are going to be a whole load of fun. Man, Can't wait for my seeds. Take it easy, Peace .

Howdy folks.....While riddling and mixing some compost for other things I thought I may as well pop dem seeds in :rofl: Westlands multi +JI, Westlands multi - Peat free, Loam/Topsoil and a dash of Rootgrow.......Exact measurements are a closely guarded secret :Dfew of this, few of that, alakazam or not........as may be.

post-33371-1247063293_thumb.jpg In the mix :rofl:........

post-33371-1247063334_thumb.jpg Added perlite for sowing.......

post-33371-1247063646_thumb.jpg Pre-soak and label.......

post-33371-1247063678_thumb.jpg In the prop.....and we're off!

They'll be under the old 110wt Canatronics until they're up for a few more lumens. I'll select the strongest of each to flower and keep the other two for later :rofl: That's if I don't kill 'em all :rofl: The touch of death :D:rofl:

Adios amigos

e2a- G'luck with 'em mygreenmojo :)

Edited by Cambium

And on the fourth day he created...........well.....Cotyledons and some really little leaves. They're all up and out of bed....now the fun begins :headbang:

Ice Cool B)

post-33371-1247314349_thumb.jpg

Ganesh Spirit :yinyang:

post-33371-1247314463_thumb.jpg

All look fairly sprightly. I'll keep them moist (plain old tap water) until they root through their seedling pots. Then start potting up :wink: