• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Archangel

• Sam Semillia

• Hashishin

• thesilk

has anyone noticed mcdonals is just plain everywhere!

good song bout that shite...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

know what matey means. i went to one in france and it was a nice experiance...the staff were all smiles, actually pleased to have a job, place was clean and the burgers actually looked like they do in the adverts.

The Organic markets/shops in amsterdam are my favs...

Edited by Archangel

Guest smoketilluchoke

no seriously tho archangel, i mean everywhere

i mean theres 2 on the same street for fucks sake :fuckyou: :angry::smug:

no seriously tho archangel, i mean everywhere

i mean theres 2 on the same street for fucks sake :crybaby: :inlove: lol

well there not as bad as Febo :sadwalk:

Guest smoketilluchoke

hahahaah i know

i just cant work out why

i mean there are 4 all within 5 mins walk of each other

never tried that febo tho still

i just cant trust a hole in the wall to give me a fresh burger :sadwalk::crybaby:

chocomel (do they still have this -not been to amsterdam for at least 10 years:( )

and of course pickled herrings

rollmops every time - they also remind me of being a kid and holidays in southend .

the cockle sheds in leigh....aaahhh fond memories

The food quality is excellent in Amsterdam if a little overpriced. My favourite was probably the full English breakfasts from Stones Cafe, cooked to perfection.

love falafel, wok to walk, and for drink, try bessen jenever. its strawberry flavour version of jenever, dutch gin. reminds me a bit of buckfast

chocomel (do they still have this -not been to amsterdam for at least 10 years:( )

Yes they do :spliff:

Available in coffeeshops hot or cold but it is expensive as is anything from a coffeeshop. Best off getting it in 1L cartons from Albert Heijn or from any other supermarket you can find. If I remember rightly it is E1.19 for 1L cartons, I always bring some home with me.

Guest smoketilluchoke

for real , the coffeeshops and corner stores are a rip off

i mean you pay €2 for a 200ml coke in a coffeeshop

but you can buy 1.5 litre for €1.19 at the supermarket, shits crazy

Wok to wok and burger king,been about ten times tried from stalls to resteraunts,but for value for money these two... hot, fresh and cheap and you know wat your getting,far better than ones here. Used to be an amazing cake shop directly across from grey area think away now thou.

Ashamed to say, but it s McD's for me.

Believe it or not but McDonalds over there is QUALITY. Always piping hot, fresh and filling. Makes you realise just how wrong we get it over here. The British attitude is bullshit. We just accept crap food.

Give it a try.

mate i actualy think that our mc d's tastes better! other foreign countries aslways have foul tasting mc d's (apart from america) maybe im just used to shit? :P

Edited by weedineed

Yes they do :rofl:

Thats good stuff lol

• 3 weeks later...