OLDTIMES

TeamUGORG

loving the work guys, was just wondering if anybody has a shot of the whole plant. never seen one(oldtimers) as a whole just single bud shots and am really interested.

thanx

sancho

e2a my bad, there some at post 33, 117 and 78 ish

• Like 1

I very rarely get to do whole plant shots because of the way I train my plants.. They basically end up supporting each other and so they only get moved including the pot when they get cropped but because I also have a tendency to double crop I rarely harvest whole plants..

So No sorry I can't help you but if I ever do and I can prop it up against something then I will post a shot but TBH they just look a bit odd when they are propped up in a different position to which they have been grown..lol

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

i'm really looking forward to my summer 2012 smoke of Noname and oldtimes, cured and everything! :yinyang:

spot on them madgiz, definitely made my mind up pal.

:v:

• 3 months later...
Guest funkfarmer(sb)

I finally got around to sprouting some Oldtimes but only germed 2 as I had too much going on,the taller(maybe male :() one of the two has a really interesting perfumed aroma even in very early veg,the other plant smells more akin to other plants of that age..Its funny how with 'special' seeds I feel really odd about popping them all at once lol but hopefully I'll get around to germing more soon,its just with my GG plants everywhere it feels a bit like a rainforest at present and is uncomfortable re plant numbers..

L'Emmerdeur Looking real nice mate :yep: is this the same pheno to what was entered in COTC ?

twigs Excellent stuff mate they look like missiles ready for launch ! by the looks of things come another fortnight and support will be badly needed ! got to be a good thing yes :D

Budelaire B the pioneer of all things MJ your a friggin growing machine mate !

Demeter Hope you enjoy my friend Oldtimes is A+ canna

Hiphip Good luck with them buddy :yep:

madgiz Bet that left you spangled last night huh Giz :D

funkfarmer(sb) Good luck mate hope one is female for you

FG :v:

• Like 2

Looking real nice mate :yep: is this the same pheno to what was entered in COTC ?

Nope.

This one is ready bang on 56 days, smells a lot stronger (tropical fruits), and has more of a balanced stone.

The COTC pheno is 9 - 9 1/2 weeks, doesn't smell as much (more earthy and spicy leather) and is rocket fuel.

I :wub: them both, they are both an absolute joy to grow and consume. :stoned:

• Like 2

Nice smoke, taste is nice, smooth enough etc but I find it too racey for me, I do suffer anxiety so thats why I dislike it, I can smoke it but only in small amounts which is a shame cause you just want to smoke more and more.

Great plant in every aspect but if like me anxiety is a problem I would give this one a miss :yep: