Fast Drying

BOZ

Guest Dashboard Dice

If you do microwave! Be sure to stand a glass of cold water in with your bud. Change the water every 30 seconds. Slow and low for best results..

Can't be arsed to find a radiator, I just stick it on top of the PC monitor where the hot air comes out.
. I do that too :smoke: . Anyone tried a food preserver?

i cant believe u didnt try it Boz!!!

itd get u stoned, just not taste as nice. so actually, your method did work!

you could try the process again but let it take longer this time. or hang the buds for a few days before u pump em. i dont think u shud give up on your idea!

rocky

Yeah, your right mate, I might give it another go when the next harvest is ready. I've already thought of a few more ideas to develope the process. ;)

I'll keep you all posted.

Boz :yinyang:

I find for a quick dry the microwave is a usefull tool. I often quickly ZAP a few buds so they are gently boiled from the inside. This kills the bud stone dead popping the cells and the weed then dries out really quickly on some paper somewhere warm. 24hrs rather than a week. Try it! :smoke:

• 3 weeks later...

i'm wondering... has anybody tried drying using some dessicant (e.g. silica gel) ? all you'd need is a big enough sealable container and enough material and it should suck out all the moisture..

thoughts?

:(:wassnnme::smoke: