What Was Soap Bar, Really?

willowisp

Beeswax, turpentine, milk powder, ketamine, boot polish, henna, pine resin, aspirin, animal turds, ground coffee, barbiturates, glues and dyes plus carcinogenic solvents such as Toluene and Benzene

Prohibition kills.

I emailed that info and the source to Frank two months ago and asked why they dont run campaigns against this stuff and asked them how they felt about the media calling it a "Lower strength, safer form of Cannabis" when they compare it to "Skunk". I didn't get a reply.

Source: Not sure if i can link but i searched "soap bar hash" on google in UK only and it was the first one it found but there's quite a few.

The reason for this is that the phamaceutical industry is filling the backpockets of many! Not mentioning this means the sheeple will smoke it & eventually & enevitably will need the use of medication, pushed by our very own GP's :wink:

I know. The saddest thing is that there's millions of people smoking the stuff.

All you can do is tell people because no one with any power is going to do anything. Saying that, when i've told people they either dont believe me or dont care.

Indeed TallPaul, you sound a knowledgable guy who's been around :rofl: I too tell as many as possible about shitebar & sprayed weed, but they continue smoking it because it 'get's them bombed' lol I've been grilling them for over 18mths or so, now they seem to hide from me when skinning up just in case I examine thier weed & 'put a downer' on their smoke. Fools, but you can never save a fool from himself! Shame really ;)

I'm glad I have a reliable source & don't gamble my money on what 'might be' some good weed anymore. I remember those days well & never want to be there again! :shock:

Edited by AKPOG

So if I was to get nicked with say an ounce of turdbar which might contain 50-75% adulterants.

Do I get charged with possesion of 1/4 to 1/2 an ounce of hash, as technically that's all it is, or do I get hit for the full oz?

Agreed it's sad that kids these days don't even know what proper weed looks / tastes like.

So if I was to get nicked with say an ounce of turdbar which might contain 50-75% adulterants.

Do I get charged with possesion of 1/4 to 1/2 an ounce of hash, as technically that's all it is, or do I get hit for the full oz?

You get fucked for the whole lot, and if it made the paper it would be described as "Cannabis resin with a value of £200+"

Edited by MartininLondon

Agreed it's sad that kids these days don't even know what proper weed looks / tastes like.

if you got nicked with on oz off soap bar they would prob try and charge you with atempted murder coz they are a bunch of cunts :blub: farmer boy

I can kinda understand young woppits buying shitbar & gritweed, cos a lot of them have probably never actually smoked real hash or unadulterated bud, they don't know any different (not saying it's good or right - it's just another symptom of prohibition, and one that will undoubtedly have dire medical consequences in a decade or so from now - consequences that will be blamed on cannabis when in reality they are entirely the fault of prohibition - but I can understand it). What batters my head is when I go round to see one or two mates who have been smoking for as long as I have, and they pull out shitbar, gritweed or the nasty fake soft black that's everywhere now that feels OK but burns with black smoke that looks like it's coming off a burning car tyre :doh: I mean these are people who should know better, these are people who should be telling the dealers that they're taking the piss and can shove their "I can't believe it's not cannabis." up their collective arse. I mean really, if you accept shit people are just gonna keep selling shit, why wouldn't they ? It's a situation that's been created by prohibition and is now being kept going by profit margins and idiots actually buying the bloody stuff instead of turning round and saying "No, I'm not buying that, it's shit." If people who actually knew better stopped buying the stuff maybe, just maybe, dealers would start importing real hash again, and unscrupulous growers would stop spraying all sorts of shite on their bud to bulk up the weight and hide the fact that there's no bloody trichomes on it. It's just like everything else, the lowest common denominator rules, the idiots fuck it up for everyone, and folks who actually want to smoke real herb, if they aren't in the position to grow, have to give up most of the time until they can actually find real herb, once in a fucking blue moon. Oh for my teenage years, didn't bloody realise I was getting into herb at the death of the golden age of British cannabis dealing (from the customers point of view) :headpain:

• Like 2

Frank says what Frank likes. Good old Frank, always full of shit, never any shred of sense or decency. Pure propaganda tool to keep the masses stupid.

Who is Frank? Where is Frank? Who runs Frank? Who is responsible for Frank? and so on.

I don't know or trust this mysterious Frank twat. Seems like a knob to me.

Pure propaganda tool.

Sorry lads, I replied to a post on the previous page and decided to delete the quote. :wink:

Edited by Blayz'd

Now the weather is warming up I may give growing another go. But my head's so sketchy I may not :wink:

I do remember my first attempt at ice hash though. From the trimmings of the most badly grown Blue Widow in the history of badly grown plants. A pipefull still rendered 2 of my mates unable to speak for an hour ;) Worst ice hash ever, but still battered their soap smoking heads ;)

red leb,black leb, but the best had too too be BR(black rocky)...1989-1992.....we used too get some top drawer br real clean and strong...wouldnt touch the crap now though.. :wassnnme:

• Like 1

The lebs and rocky then where great, but there was a lot of shite as well being pushed around

'85-'87 ish we used to sometimes get some great nepalese temple ball along with squidgy blacks and sometimes some really good sputnik..... Mmmmm :wassnnme:

• Like 2

Hmmm, I still contend that rocky (along with slate) were the soapbar of their day and the precursor to all the shite we have now.

• Like 1

Got some nice squidge t'other day. I'm always pretty cynical about any UK hash but this is nice and pliable, warm and peppery aroma and a lovely deep stone. :)

wormys :)

I've had bits of plastic in very good hash too... Usually just left overs from the shipment process. It's not like it's melted inside... it's just inside the actual brick :sadwalk:.

Yes I have seen that Hashish DVD, the farmer says himself that 3rd/4th grade hash has been thinned down for business and calls it dangerous hash, I always assumed it was the poisonous soap bar! The stuff he calls chocolate and double double zero on the other hand looked delicious!

• 13 years later...

I loved the shit that dealers used to come up with. I remember picking a bit of red plastic out of an 8th of soap, and being told: "That's red seal, mate. That's the seal. They put it in there so you know you're getting the real deal"

I was also very fond of "flat press". As in: "Nah, mate. That's flat press. That's why that ounce looks like a teenth. Been compacted, innit!"

I remember when the bad hash was being called "hydro" for a while. I guess cus people were first starting to hear about hydroponics, so they just felt like adding the word the way manufacturers add the words "quantum" or "titanium" to garbage products to make you think you're buying something half decent.

I do not miss scoring off dealers. It was always a bunch of chavs, sitting around in a dirty flat, listening to irritating, repeptetive Doof-doof music, and either watching manga, or trying to sound intellectual.

Remember when they all started wearing old fashioned tweed flat-caps? And those ridiculous black nylon puffer jackets that woult rip open and spew cotton wool everywhere if you so much as brushed past a twig?

These days, if I buy hash, I get decent gold seal delivered to my door. It's around £10 a gram once you add postage and transfer fees, but it lasts so much longer than the same amount of bud

Oh, God...I just remembered people making bong mixes with cigarette tobacco. And lungs and waterfalls and all the other wacky paraphernalia!

There's nothing quite as classy as smoking rotten hash out of a contraption made from a Frosty Jack's cider bottle, a plastic bag and a scrap of tinfoil!

Remember the craze for making bongs out of Malibu bottles? They weren't normal glass. You could chip a hole in them by tapping them with a dart over and over. People would sit there for hours, tapping away as they watched Akira for the 100th time.

"You can't ride that biiiike! It's too powerful for youuuu!"

Edited by Dark Mavis
  • Like 2