Welcome to our new forum moderators

Administrator

Is it too late to congratulate the new mods and brown nose right away... To the entire uk420 team, a really good job so far!!! :stoned:

I haven't been edited yet except for once when i got into an argument with ninorc about Nibiru and all this crap. Actually, his post had to be deleted. :yep: So much for my record here on this site. But there is a latin saying popping into my head all of a sudden: Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Enjoy your status,

AT :rofl:

Edited by AustrianTokker

But there is a latin saying popping into my head all of a sudden: Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

AT :smoke:

Is this latin for where are the custard creams?

Peace and one love

Buffalosoldier

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Adminus est.

god herself mods the mods n admin :(:rofl:

Ah, I see you've fallen into the genderisation trap.

Surely, any being truly ompipotent and divine must by definition be other than human, ergo, beyond gender? Isn't attaching gender to "God" blasphemy? Is it not to anthropomorphise that which is Mysterium (tremens et fascinans, even)?

Or are we walking a Hick-style tightrope, talking the untalkable and speaking the unspeakable?

lol:unsure:

Well, it is Easter day! I think a tad of Theology on such a date is acceptible, non?

• 4 months later...