Welcome to our new forum moderators

Administrator

Cheers everyone :blub:

Its nice to be asked and equally cool to know peeps are happy with the choices...that means alot :rofl:

Now then you dirty dawgs, whose gonna clean my shoes, cos if it's not done in ten minutes you're all banned :bag:

Cheers everyone :blub:

Its nice to be asked and equally cool to know peeps are happy with the choices...that means alot :rofl:

Now then you dirty dawgs, whose gonna clean my shoes, cos if it's not done in ten minutes you're all banned :bag:

lol

stickyrussian

well done chaps

who's wearing the gimp outfit? i thought uk420 only had one?

atb cropman

i dont think Lawless ever returned it...think i saw him in blackpool once wearing it, turning a few tricks. :unsure:

Guest smoketilluchoke

easy noww

well you boys are comin up in the world eh :wink:

hahaha im sure they well up to it

good luck

peace

Greetings,

Well first off, I want a stewards enquiry. All is fair with Bart, and Hipgnosis, but I beat Withnail fairly in the egg & spoon race. In fact I think he actually stuck a bit of chewing gum to the bottom of his egg so it wouldn't fall off the spoon. :spliff:

I feel that in future, all races for mod positions should be carefully scrutinised, and don't even get me started about dope-testing lol.

Nah! CONGRATS guys!!, and I'm perfectly content in knowing that the right people have been picked for the job lol:unsure:. So now you guys are on 75K a year with the added bonus of a company prestige car, and a pension that would make Sir Fred proud, is there any bloomin' chance of re-stocking the bourbons & custard creams in the Subbies & Lifers Lounges please.

Peace, one love and Inity

Buffalosoldier