This is heaven

Guest grandad
I don't think anyone can pronounce anything for certain on this, but for me my glimpses of heaven on earth involve (amongst other things) - weed, sex, laughter, music and sometimes other people (when they're not embodying 'hell' a la Sartre). Trees, flowers, animals, especially funny looking ones or ones with funny names.

Did I mention weed ? Specially red leb and Lot#5 (the walls of any afterlife type heaven would be Leb, the pillows Lot#5. Even the floors would be made of lessser weeds (withnail the detail, don't be rude about 'Dutch' weed :D )

Hell for me is a world where c6 billion live with fuck all (I'm rich, I've got running water, electric light and this shitty low end lap top lol ). Hell is here in poverty, in fucked up health of whatever shade, in dull pain and acute pain, in anguish and desperation, in a shitty fucked up mini troll surfing your neural pathways on a slash n fuckin burn mission :stoned:

It's all here heaven and hell, right here right now

Peace all :spliff: Hope you all get a little more heaven tonight :D

that come from the fuckin heart, Id better go get a cuppa and water my flowers

e2a while the kettle's boiling:

Hell is also loss and grief, bereavement - tthat's gotta be hell, worse than mere bodily agony. And hell is misunderstanding, greed, war and tyranny, oppression of all kinds

Let's get back to heaven, that's here too :v:

i'll say amen to that..

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d_L_t

• kung fu

• ratdog

• mariposa

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i loved the story of samson slaying hundreds with a arsebone of a giraff, god must have been on his side.

:spliff:

I was just gonna quote this anyway grandad cos it made me smile :D - must be a connection man, we'll have to have a smoke up in heaven one day (but not, with the greatest respect in the world, in the club 'heaven' :D:v:lol)

e4 an anal obsession with gammar (comma between 'world' and 'in') but more for the funnies of saying 'anal obsession' and 'heaven' in the same sentance :D sorry I'll go away now :stoned:

Edited by Arbuscule

Guest grandad

well uk420 has played its part in providing a fun weekend, time to ready myself for bed, up at 5.30am. goodnight and thanks for the entertainment.

Hello belevers and non belevers,

recently i have been studying alot about cults and the (Invisable world), dont take the piss.Iv been reading about full materailizations off people that are dead and they seem to be there on paper im not sure iff its real but im dead into meadiums that amplify for others too me thats the gratest gift that you could give somone wanting to understand that sub atomics and the micro macro scale off things puts most things in prospective from 1-2-3 even to let you know there is such a thing as life after death off (your shell).

The pyisical bodie dies but your brain somhow lives on to others this may be called spirit-soul-aura. well guys thats my bit for today on the after life will post more tommoro what do you think about these things i have writen please comment as this gives cause for argument with life it seems to be a battle ground for argument ? :guitar: thanks for comments and posting any info would be grate -peace-out- :wassnnme:

Hello belevers and non belevers,

recently i have been studying alot about cults and the (Invisable world), dont take the piss.Iv been reading about full materailizations off people that are dead and they seem to be there on paper im not sure iff its real but im dead into meadiums that amplify for others too me thats the gratest gift that you could give somone wanting to understand that sub atomics and the micro macro scale off things puts most things in prospective from 1-2-3 even to let you know there is such a thing as life after death off (your shell).

The pyisical bodie dies but your brain somhow lives on to others this may be called spirit-soul-aura. well guys thats my bit for today on the after life will post more tommoro what do you think about these things i have writen please comment as this gives cause for argument with life it seems to be a battle ground for argument ? :yep: thanks for comments and posting any info would be grate -peace-out- :flex:

:unsure:, Gibberish?

Heaven and Hell are religious terms. Good things are not heaven, bad things are not hell.

Im sure you could understand the gratness off this subject as there is an (after life dont take my word for it look into it your self and then comment.so i think i will leave this subject as it seems to cause alot off back lash and i dont want to bee the one who people think he thinks he knows it all (I do not)-peace-

post-4619-1251993909_thumb.jpg

Edited by smiffy22toke