This is heaven

Guest grandad

before we rejected god we had life after death, god is all forgiving if you repent. you need to take a lamb to the sacraficial alter, you put your hand on its head, whereby all your sins are transfered to the lamb, you then kill it and affer it to god, and you will open the door to an everlasting life in heaven.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d_L_t

• kung fu

• ratdog

• mariposa

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is SPARTA!!!!!!!

sorry i cant believe im the only one to say it :spliff:

Personally ive been looking into zen, its by far the best philosopy/religion ive read about and stuck a few nerves i guess.

But i digress here is an interesting piece on god/devil (film devils advocate final pachino speach)

hteeteepee://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGR4SFOimlk

good topic

No. This is life. Some have it good and some dont. I've never believed in Heaven or Hell in my opinion you are born you live and you die and that's it. No heaven, no afterlife and no memories. I imagine death to be like sleep. You know the kind of sleep when you've slept for 8 hours with no dreams and you wake up with a blank in your memory, you have nothing there all you remember is deciding to go to sleep and then waking up. I imagine death to be like that sleep, just nothingness and I also think that any belief in any afterlife be it Heaven, reincarnation or haunting is formed from a fear of death and the fear of not knowing. I've come to terms with the possibility that besides from the memories I leave those that knew me and the material possesions I leave behind, my life is as pointless as it is insignificant but I'm still loving every minute.

you are always dreaming, alot of people say they dont dream but they just can't remember, also define nothingness ? there is no such thing as ' nothing' this sums it up quiete well for me :

Guest grandad

the truth of life on earth is that we live in hell rather than heaven. once the politicians ralised that a promise of a better world could not be fulfilled, they began a life of living nightmares. firstly russia was made to be seen as the devil, lies of iniment threat of attack was created, it brought the people more into line fighting a common cause, god v the devil. and we lived in fear for years. then the wall came down and the cold war ended, where do we find our next nightmare thin the politiciand, enter bin laden.

the truth of life on earth is

there is no single universal truth of life on earth. just what we see around us, our interpretations of that, and our opinions, based on our experiences, prejudices, and what we choose to accept as true, as told to us by others.

thats why there's all the arguments.

god is all forgiving if you repent.

But he doesn`t exist Grandad.

prove it....

It`s up to believers to show me,they keep banging on about something that exists because it just does. :yinyang:

i loved the story of samson slaying hundreds with a arsebone of a giraff, god must have been on his side.

Or the writer had a great sense or humour :stoned:

I don't think anyone can pronounce anything for certain on this, but for me my glimpses of heaven on earth involve (amongst other things) - weed, sex, laughter, music and sometimes other people (when they're not embodying 'hell' a la Sartre). Trees, flowers, animals, especially funny looking ones or ones with funny names.

Did I mention weed ? Specially red leb and Lot#5 (the walls of any afterlife type heaven would be Leb, the pillows Lot#5. Even the floors would be made of lessser weeds (withnail the detail, don't be rude about 'Dutch' weed :rofl: )

Hell for me is a world where c6 billion live with fuck all (I'm rich, I've got running water, electric light and this shitty low end lap top :v: ). Hell is here in poverty, in fucked up health of whatever shade, in dull pain and acute pain, in anguish and desperation, in a shitty fucked up mini troll surfing your neural pathways on a slash n fuckin burn mission :stoned:

It's all here heaven and hell, right here right now

Peace all :spliff: Hope you all get a little more heaven tonight :yes:

that come from the fuckin heart, Id better go get a cuppa and water my flowers

e2a while the kettle's boiling:

Hell is also loss and grief, bereavement - tthat's gotta be hell, worse than mere bodily agony. And hell is misunderstanding, greed, war and tyranny, oppression of all kinds

Let's get back to heaven, that's here too :smoke:

Edited by Arbuscule

@rb ..i think belief and disbelief are subjective to the experience of the individual ..iow on subjects like this we are only really talking to ourselves ..so on that note:

to say god doesn't exist uses the same mindset and logic as a believer ...you could say its the other side of the same coin ..neither side being more legitimate than the other

to contemplate your existence, or wonder about the layers of the universe from atomic level upto things like the Lyman alpha blob, and all the intricate physics ...wonders and miracles happen by the million every second all over the universe ....but I think before you can contemplate creation properly you have pay your dues with something like lsd or chakkra yoga ...it might be a 5 year project just to experience that one trip when you tick all the boxes and the veil drop away ...dont waste your time in cities ...top of a mountain is good ..during an electrical storm is even better ...SE asia during monsoon you get them every day ...cataclysmic storms ...800 mic dose ought to do it .go camping on a desert island for a week....thats the other thing u need a clean source of lsd ..street lsd isnt worth bothering with ..especially if its on blotting paper...god isnt a white guy wth santa beard sitting on a cloud ...its more like the 'big electron; ..words cant describe it you need to experience it ..lsd will take you there

Heaven is a G.A.Y. club in London...

spam :stoned:

Edited by weed_G

Hell is getting older and the body starting to let you down with it`s intolerance to hard work,the aches and pains really get me down. :stoned: