This is heaven

Been thinking about this recently...

Look what we have on earth... We have our family (sorry to people who lost their loved ones), but we have amazing great things... Is this heaven?

Family, music, friends, weed, alcohol, drugs, beauty, trees, animals, laughter, fish

I know Heaven talks about non-material things, but I see heaven as sort of shit compared to life on earth. WE HAVE EVERYTHING WE NEED DO WE NOT?

What is heaven? Obviously I would sacrifice everything materialisitic to be with my loved ones, but have they movies and music in heaven? Because thats my 2nd joy, my first joy is obviously being around my family, but come on we shit to entertain our souls, like music, movies and drugs man,

You know what I am saying?

:rofl:

:)

Edited by Smokey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d_L_t

• kung fu

• ratdog

• mariposa

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're on it. I really can't imagine anything better than Earth. I pray for all those who can't enjoy life here and now. I'm lovin' it. Thanks for the thread. For some reason, I think we may upset some folks... with all our happy talk. I feel and share your sentiments exactly though. What would the world be without music, good food, sex, and drugs (well, at least weed)? Man, I think that would be hell!

totally agree smoke,

i may have little in the way of 'material wealth' but as long as i have my family im rich!

i have very few friends but id rather have a feast of friends than a famine of thousands!

i live in a beautiful part of the country!

so yes this is heaven!

god im stoned

Share the love brothas and sistas' :D

Oh yeh forgot Sex, i aint got none, probaly the reason why i forgot to add it, but you monkey humping sons of bitches, live it up doggy style, heh :rofl:

I wish, I wish, when I die, I come back here.

You know, I have this theory... People say they see light when thye die> Well I hope that's means reborn, meaning when a woman gives birth, the light is when the baby open its eyes for the first time... its kinda deep, but who knows, like your soul enters another body just before giving birth...

Just gonna enjoy life spliff in hand :spliff:

the meaning of life please :rofl:

Philosophical tonight eh? What's next, what is happiness?

happiness is............growin yer own :spliff: power weed! :D

Happiness to me...

Is seeing the people I love being happy and content.

That makes me happy.

When I see people I love un-happy, then makes me sad, but when I see them laughing and happy, then this makes me happy.

the meaning of life please

is to live... :spliff:

I dunno Archangel, quite functional. Is that a truth captial "T" or "t"? What about those on life support? Are they living?

Happiness to me...

Is seeing the people I love being happy and content.

That makes me happy.

When I see people I love un-happy, then makes me sad, but when I see them laughing and happy, then this makes me happy.

with ye all the way on this one mate

Look what we have on earth... We have our family (sorry to people who lost their loved ones), but we have amazing great things... Is this heaven?

:D

:spliff:

NO, NO, NO... AND PUT THAT FIRE OUT! *wees*

There's far too much anger, hate, suffering, greed, etc.

As far as I'm concerned, I'd far rather go to hell than heaven. At least with Lucifer you get to retain your free will. How could heaven be heaven without your free will? And how could heaven be heaven with people feeling the need to overpower and control you as they do on Earth?

No. Heaven and Hell are just human constructions. There may be something out there, but I don't think we have the words to describe it. That's not to say that we don't have the feeling or capacity to know what it is, just that it can't be explained in human terms.