Cream of the Crop

Joolz

Vote For Decembers Cream of the Crop  

983 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• get-r-done!!

• Joolz

• Mono

• T1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! Well thanks for the nomination mods :( And it's dutch passion's Master Kush at 40 days flowering :(

Went for Buddy's with my vote.

Well done to all nominated and good luck.

;)

J

I went for buddy as it was a hard choice between 2 won't say the other as its unfair i think.

The Veiws and entrants are getting a bit the same images i might add though.

I want variety whats happened to the Bush images? happy masked faces and misses? Instead of the common close up shot? They all look the same YAWN! Hek i could enter with last months pictures.

Molded hash ? i mean come on 100 points for originality 0 on style and clarity.

Signing off as a disgruntled old man! :yinyang:

I went for buddy as it was a hard choice between 2 won't say the other as its unfair i think.

The Veiws and entrants are getting a bit the same images i might add though.

I want variety whats happened to the Bush images? happy masked faces and misses? Instead of the common close up shot? They all look the same YAWN! Hek i could enter with last months pictures.

Molded hash ? i mean come on 100 points for originality 0 on style and clarity.

Signing off as a disgruntled old man! :spliff:

do you know i cant believe some people and how disrespectful they can be.if you want masked faces try the childrens magazine soft secrets

have you yourself contributed because from what i have seen you havent.they can only pick whats there but please show me the ones you think should be in.i dont post much but when i see posts like this it really winds me up.my advice is be more respectful to the work that goes on here.also with you slagging the competition you are in fact slagging the members effort too.hope you are happy with that.just like to say well done everyone and thats where i end my rant.grrrrrrrrrrr