Cream of the Crop

Joolz

Vote For Decembers Cream of the Crop  

983 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• get-r-done!!

• Joolz

• Mono

• T1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I voted for Buddy MacBudderson,but theres some good comp from the others.well done to all who have been picked well chuffed for you,peace out

Good Job Buddy Mac!!!! You know my vote is secured. This guy grows some of the most Monster plants... Truly a wonder this one!

With that, Hipgnosis does a cracking job with those trich macros! :ninja: I actually personally think that they are among some of the best shots in all of Uk420. Excellent job Hipgnosis! I love looking at your pics!

This comp gets harder and harder to pick a "best" pic everytime, they are all so amazing, great job all finalists

I went with thecrimsonhaybailor this go around.

My favourites are Buddy Macphereson (Vote gotta goto that beautiful juicy bud and photo), The Sheriff (Again lush looking bud, great quality shot), Hipgnosis (Always a pleasure to see those Macro's but you have a huge forum thread dedicated with all the appreciation you need... maybe some top quality bud photos with macros of the bud to for next month :rofl:) and thecrimsonhaybailer (unfortunately a bit leafy but gorgeous looking).

EDIT: Buddy MacBudderson**** :)

Edited by rememberingnever

I thought Buddy had the best overall based on...

Plant metrics - the plant was covered with trichs and is a cross of two classic strains. No rot, no necrosis or other bugaboos to detract from it. Score high.

Quality of the shot - looked like a great shot to me. It's a picture that lets the plant do all the talking to the viewer. Score high.

I'll bet flavor and buzz score high too.

Great pictures. <<le sigh>> If I could take pictures like these, then....