Art

*L S D*

Have you tried DMT Randalizer?

I have and usually expeience a lot of difficulty getting a proper threshhold dose. Might be something to do with me weak lungs. I have managed to have a very nice salvia experience here and there. Usually from bonging it.

I get most of my inspiration from doodling while in trance states. I then edit and spiff up the images, making it look "finished". :(

Stuff I see in dmt trance states are cool but not always compelling. Art is hard work to really get it down and I like to expend my precious, precious time on art that makes my spine shiver. ;)

Yeah its not nice on the lungs thats for sure lol

Have you got any artwork you can put up? I would like to see it if you could?

Thanks for the sound advice though Randalizer!

LSD lol

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randalizer

• *L S D*

• DaveDee

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does your image have colours?

Yeah there was lots of colours, i think some of the colours i seen dont exist in reality unfortunately!

While at work i have been doodling and some of those could work as a draft but theyre only in biro. I think i will have a pen and paper sat next to me when i delve into the wonderful world of DMT again so i can make some drafts while its fresh in my head.

Unfortunately i have to wait until i can get the stuff to extract DMT which wont be until the end of the month ;)

LSD lol

The good thing with art, is you can capture, or create an impression of, unconceivable things, by portraying thier character.

Being good doesnt come into it, its getting it out, even if the first results don't correspond, the space made in your consciousness, from getting the first expressions out, creates more space for the subconscious to reveal more.

I'm still learning.

Sadly, I haven't done any art for ages.

I did most my art when I consumed more drugs.

That dosen't mean I value it any less, but the stoppage of work, seems to co-incide with when I stopped taking speed.

Speed stopped me toking so much.

I stopped a good while ago now, and cut back before then, so I am expecting motivation to come to me, without drugs.

Not that I diss drugs, as they have been good tools (acid shrooms ganj chems) but I wanna get to say I can 'ride solo' and still produce profundities.

Theres no denying drugs can make people very inventive when it comes arts but as you say it would be better if we could do it without!

The two pics you put up are very good,very shroomy lol

I'm really looking forward to getting the things i need to start drawing and hopefully i'll be able post up some artwork of my own :)

Good Luck with Riding Solo mate and thanks for the advice

LSD :(

It's the shrooms with the mathematical messages for me.

Not to sound whack, but Im being shown matrixes, rows, grids etc, as a metaphor.

There is recursion in there too.

I must point out here that I dont take the postmodern view that everything is art or at the very lest good art and worth the time of day. There is also a great deal of difference between art and fine art. Fine art has Meaning, intention, research ect and art is anything from design to a child's drawing.

Art is all about practice, there are a great many people who can paint wonderful realist paintings with little effort, but that isn't what art is about, yes painting is a form of art as is sculpture, drawing, photography, film making ect. But that is not to say that their art has anymore meaning than someone who has to work hard at trying to the media to do their bidding. So a painter isn't necessarily an artist, its a misconception, that too many people still believe, but if you do paint you will sell alot more work than you would otherwise, and for many that's the name of the game.

Anywho if you want to be an artist you'll have to study art, but if your happy being an outsider artist (nothing wrong about that at all) all you have to do is make art and try and find out why you make the things you do.

If you are interested in fine art read up Marcel Duchamp, nothing has really changed in the art world since he put a urinal in an art gallery and Dadaism is a really wonderful and creative place to have your head.

A lot of posters are not separating notions of Art from Craft.

why is that so important to do? Why throw intellectual abstractions into a discussion of how to start being creative or documenting ones visions? It just sounds like intellectual snobishness to me.

And for a lot of people any separations or distinctions between art and craft are just silly.

Edited by Randalizer

A Urinal in an Art Gallery?? Blimey some people are creative aren't they?

To be honest what i'm aiming to draw probably won't make sense to other people ,i'm not looking to make money,this is purely something i would like to do for myself and show friends and also to have some nice artwork on my walls hopefully.

Randalizer, Did you study art at School/College?

LSD :rofl:

A lot of posters are not separating notions of Art from Craft.

why is that so important to do? Why throw intellectual abstractions into a discussion of how to start being creative or documenting ones visions? It just sounds like intellectual snobishness to me.

And for a lot of people any separations or distinctions between art and craft are just silly.

:yinyang: because the separation between art and craft is so large that only people who know nothing about the subject would see it as being the same.

Don't you think that is just a "snobbish" outlook on art??

I'm with randalizer on this one....

LSD :smoke:

Edited by *L S D*

:smoke: because the separation between art and craft is so large that only people who know nothing about the subject would see it as being the same.

Sounds like something someone would say in an attempt to justify their outrageously expensive "art" education. However you have not answered my question to you. :)

Randalizer, Did you study art at School/College?

I did but need to go back to school to finish my degree.

Edited by Randalizer

Don't you think that is just a "snobbish" outlook on art??

LSD lol

No just educated one. You can call it snobbish if you want, but I could say your outlook is one of ignorance.

Art needs good theory craft doesn't.

Edited by parka_-boy

So to make a good piece of art i need good theory otherwise its just a wasted effort?

I didn't say that, I think doing anything creative is worthwhile. It sure beats watching TV and knowing about art will only enhance the work that you create. Like most things in life the more you put in, the more you get out of it.

Fair enough mate, sorry that come across abit arsy

Aint had no smoke for a few days,finally managed to find something worth paying for!!! :yep:

LSD :guitar: