grow tents kick ass

poly

Guest Tyler.Durden

I think they are over priced tat personally, they do the job - with a bit of extra work to light proof them - but thats it, my £40 wooden room with plastic sheeting and velcro doors i made at my last house was way better. :yinyang:

e2a: ive only used homebox btw, yours looks different, secret jardin?, are those lightproof out of the box?

s still dont think id pay the prices tbh.

Edited by Tyler.Durden

Guest Dr Benways Assistant

Well Tyler that home made job won't be as easy to take down and put back up if you ever need to. Take it from someone who spent £££ and many hours on his home made plastic and wood room, when you have to rip them down it's a heart breaker.

Only thing I don' like about grow tents is you can't make em bigger and the extract holes are always on the wrong side.

Edited by Dr Benways Assistant

Guest Lazlo Woodbine
Well Tyler that home made job won't be as easy to take down and put back up if you ever need to. Take it from someone who spent £££ and many hours on his home made plastic and wood room, when you have to rip them down it's a heart breaker.

Only thing I don' like about grow tents is you can't make em bigger and the extract holes are always on the wrong side.

Agreed Dr B .... :spliff:

They're not perfect but I love both of mine ..... B)

Both Budboxes too ... :smug:

Laz

Edited by Lazlo Woodbine

yes they do!

what you got in there poly? oh and welcome to the 420.

hi dude well the one on the left is my sensa sta at the back right is a big bud and at the front is a widow and small cheese all skroged apart from cheese , i have a nice orange and a g13 x white rino but they are for next time hopefully :ouch: are you doing any at the mo and what strain. cheers .. poly :smug:

I think they are over priced tat personally, they do the job - with a bit of extra work to light proof them - but thats it, my £40 wooden room with plastic sheeting and velcro doors i made at my last house was way better. :smug:

e2a: ive only used homebox btw, yours looks different, secret jardin?, are those lightproof out of the box?

s still dont think id pay the prices tbh.

yes its a secrect jardin 1 metre x1m its fully light tight it was 120 witch was bit steep i did see them on ebay but i was told some are not as thick and not lightproof. cheers dude :ouch:

i hope they do kick ass! as iv just placed a order for a DR100, 150/600 phatfiler, 150 high ruck fan.

so im going to try a vert grow in it....

so im going to try a vert grow in it....

Do please start a diary when you do? It would be fantastic to see what one can do. :wassnnme:

must agree on this too, ive bought two budbox's one with white interia an one with silver they're not 100% light proof but do the job well :wassnnme:

qualitynotquantity

Edited by qualitynotquantity

Yep great, the only ones i'd say not to touch is budbox they are shit i just binned one there that was only a few months old because the 1 zip had totally burst so i could only open one side of it :rofl:

I've not tried the homebox tents but the darkroom tents are superb :cheers:

Bud box - heavy duty zips.

My Arse.... 2 friends and i have all ripped zips off ours

I cant wait to rip mine down and d.i.y a grow room. I cant knock the results though, 1.33gpw last crop.

Yep great, the only ones i'd say not to touch is budbox they are shit i just binned one there that was only a few months old because the 1 zip had totally burst so i could only open one side of it :rofl:

I've not tried the homebox tents but the darkroom tents are superb :cheers:

stay away from the homeboxes they are shite!

my mini budbox is great though and te 1.2 meter hydrolab tent i have is superb too.

T1

Well, I must say you've certainly turned my eye towards a grow tent -

especially thecrystalcatcher's - that's well sweet.

It's nice to see other peoples work - thanks for the pic's!

vangraffe