Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Octobers Cream of the Crop  

408 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hipgnosis

• Blayz'd

• SuburbanGrowBroths

• ReverendRFB

Wow..... take a stroll round the block to think about life and the like..... whether it's all worth it, you know, things like that.... decide not to throw oneself under the proverbial tram and return to the fold, only to find oneself in the midst of the Oscar nominations, limos drawing up all over the place, fast chicks drooling over one's little blob, and fantastic drugs as far as the eye can see.

Thanks a heap for the nom :D Looks like the Germans are finally going to get equal for the 1966 World Cup Final :rofl: And deservedly so! Nice one, Jungs lol Bundesverdienstkreuz, vielleicht?!

Smokey gets mine. Just like that pic and the juicy virgin pistils :(

:yep: !TILT! lol

Chitral looks awesome, as she should. Get's my vote any day of the week. Nice work.

Cannot wait to do mine. :D Time will come to those that wait.

well spent a a little time having a smoke and staring at the pics and i think its goto be sgb's because it just looks so tasty with that beautiful color

go for it boys lol lol

Excellent pictures this month folks. . .

But id have to go wit SGB'S kaliedascope of purpleness . .

But an excellent job by everyone who entered,

Driptray out :-)