Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Octobers Cream of the Crop  

408 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What a toughy this months is! Tilts BHO looks very nice indeed, then theres the monster chronic from Prawn. But the orange bud could have swung it, if it wasn't for the gorgeous Purple Paki Chitral those dirty dogs SGB went and grew. I'd go without sex for a year to sample her pinky purple delights :blub: Top draw boys, a worthy winner!

BFM

Edited by barefoot master

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hipgnosis

• Blayz'd

• SuburbanGrowBroths

• ReverendRFB

As echoed by others one of the highest standard of cotc for a while I reckon, well done everyone nominated :blub:

Bart's for me too , a beautiful pic and one of many from his diaries.Gotta love SGB's purple goodness too

I took a long time deciding, they were all so good. In the end I went with Smokies effort as it was just a beautiful photo. Then I looked at the results and I was the only one. Ah well, I loved it.

Peace

Tasty

Those are all VERY good pictures and everyone on there deserves to win. When i looked at the pics, the one that made me say out loud "wow now that is a nice plant" is the SGBs' PPC. That is one truely beautiful plant.

tough call this month.....cracking standard set :headpain:

SGB get's my vote this month....been close to voting for them in previous months but this one does it for me!!!!! :naughty:

Great selection this month, top growing everyone.

Thought I'd nailed the token purple bud slot with me Blackberry Widow, but fair play SGB's. That's a sweet looking bud indeed and gets my vote :woot:

Thought about it and stoned on it for a whole day. Kolor gets my vote... I can just see my nose sticking to the plant if I were gonna bend down to smell it. And all those sticky, sugary crystals would be all stuck to my face-hair and up inside my nose... which would just be terrible. lol Like its coated in pixie dust or something... I just cant get enough of it.

Well done to everyone nominated!!