Light Leak/darkness Period

x F1VE by 5 x

:unsure:

I want to get a pH probably next week or tomorow...Tomorrw if they have it at home depot (gerdening store) and next week if they dont. (I'll have to order one)

My camera is working fine except for the part of tranfering the pic to the comp. That part is really bugging me. I think I will swap computers, maybe it's something wrong with the comp. My last resort will be to reformat my computer to see if that will work. If not then I guess It's down to the local electronics stoer to get myself a kiddy cam :yinyang:

-F1ve

:yinyang: yea i took me a frew hours til i fuigured out my cam no worrys m8 u can pick up ph tester cheap anyways either a throw away one or a digi one but welll worth the money

ahh right had a look at pics it shouldnt be the ph of ur soil ph usually wont affect a plant that young well hasnt ever done it to mine that early its usually once ive flowered ive had probs mid way through do ya feed em ?? cuase ur soil should hold enought to feed em for a few weeks but fluros are good i use em myself for vegging then onto the hps if ya got the sun as i said use it m8 chaeper and affective ww is a good strain im growing sensi skunk mr nice walkabout and kulu indoor mix right now have got a couple b52 clones taken from last grow before i ballsed it up :yinyang: there doing quite nicly a bit stretchy i think i put em under the hps too quick put my surviving seedling into a big bucket and its went mental with the space it growing well good as ya can se from the pic i posted earlier bigger pot the beter m8 :unsure: i soon found out the diffrence buckets are a good way to go providing ya have the space but if yer doing a small grow its fine loosing plants happens to us all so dont be pissed if it goes pete tong on ya ive had many fuck ups :( costing me alot too but hey its all in the name of learning and engoying yer hobby i mean ive done some stupid things

giving sedling the same nutes as i feed my big plants :) big misstake

not keeping my ph right another bad one

dropping plants

over watering plants

and even cutting a female down cuase i thought it was male ffs :)

all misstakes were made while being stoned clumsy fook i am

so my new rule is dont puff till the ladies are sorted and dealt with for the day

cuts out on my clumsyness

ohh heres a pic of a plant with sever ph problems one of me skunk#1 lost her to a few days later