My Grow Rooms

MU

hows the heatwave in england chaps? its hardwork keeping up with all the waterings!!!

tell me about it :smoke:... nice grow m8 keep up the good work lol......sonic.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MU

• Sal

• BushDoctoR

• blacKdeath

Top Posters In This Topic

heres a link for your thrip problems; www.nemasys.com

also i noticed you had a carpet in your box?. a perfect spot for insects and bacteria to breed, as well as holding moisture and raising humidity

very nice plants though!!

Ub ;)

hi uglybuddly :)

thanks for the feedback.

you raise an excellent point about the carpets. i have fixed this now in one box (the floor in now totally covered in plastic mylar leftovers), and i will buy some more plastic in the week for the other box.

i needed to do this anyway, because i have spilt a few times when watering the plants.

that link, whats it meant to do? theres nothing about thrips or growing on www.nemasys.com

did you give me the right link mate? :smoke:

cheers

UKE :smoke:

• 5 months later...

this was an experiment.

it was originally an outside plant that i decided to flower indoors, due to lack of space outside...

i was busted the very same day i cut her down :blub: :mad: :headpain:

mu

My heart goes out to you MU :spliff:

Cuckoo clock country may be a tolerant but still sounds like it's run by a repressive regime ;)

May the Plod that took your monsterous beauty all develope terminal flatulence at the least :smoke:

I hope you're able to grow again soon.

Good luck and take care of yourself MU.

WOW :guitar:

i know how you feel about the ramsacking of your plants...happened to me but not by the naziis er...uhh cops but by a few neighbors...someone saw my plants sitting in my window for a bit of light and the next day they was gone...even my little beauty in my garden that was hiding in the tomatos.

thanks guys, much appreciated...

i will be starting up again in april/may when ive found somewhere new to live...

tom, i was eventually fined 250 quid, so i got off lightly (described in this link.

no more soil for me though!!! im sick of it... im joining the wet side :ouch:

bubblers and scrog is the way im going next...

mu

Guest xHiGhOnDrOx

hey wuts up MentallyUnstable...im new at this but i actually registered to uk420 just cuz i read your posts and how u manged to keep ur plants going..i wanted to know wut fertilizers do u use?

hey wuts up MentallyUnstable...im new at this but i actually registered to uk420 just cuz i read your posts and how u manged to keep ur plants going..i wanted to know wut fertilizers do u use?

cheers riz :smug:

hi high

thanks for taking an interest in my endeavours. :yep:

ive used a few different sorts of ferts. mostly the canna terra range, but also GH 3 -part nutes in hydro and canna coco, as well as some locally available organic nutes..

cheers

mu