Cream Of The Crop, September 2008

Joolz

Vote For Septembers Cream of the Crop  

490 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jammyd0dger

• distracted

• Joolz

• Locoporro

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers Bart! :(

I'm a bit surprised that I got as many votes as I did seeing as she was still weeks from finishing but I'm not complaining!

Thanks to everyone that voted for me and all the comments :spliff:

Hipgnosis, Sublime, mark..uk, jiffa, Jammyd0dger :rofl: Thanks lads!

Noticed some of you have posted some cracking pics in the gallery last month :applause: :spliff:

How does one post pics to the Gallery? I have difficulties... not that I would have anything 'crop worthy' or anything.. but ya know..

And also..

Since this is the September COTC and its now November... how long until we get to see Octobers possibilities? Anybody got any ideas?

hi

I voted for the nicest photo,i think.Should i have voted on the content of the photo.ah well.All looks better than the crap you can buy here :spliff:

How does one post pics to the Gallery? I have difficulties... not that I would have anything 'crop worthy' or anything.. but ya know..

And also..

Since this is the September COTC and its now November... how long until we get to see Octobers possibilities? Anybody got any ideas?

Usually the COTC comes up near the end of the first week so we should see Oct any day now.

Hipgnosis, Sublime, mark..uk, jiffa, Jammyd0dger :unsure: Thanks lads!

Noticed some of you have posted some cracking pics in the gallery last month :D:stoned:

Congrats Billious :rofl:

if you drop me a pm with a safe addy I'll get your prize out to you asap :yep:

new crop on its way :)