Cream Of The Crop, September 2008

Joolz

Vote For Septembers Cream of the Crop  

490 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jammyd0dger

• distracted

• Joolz

• Locoporro

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its Original Cheese x Passion#1.

Hey Lennon thank you for you answer :wink: Very original cross bro !!!

Did you have made a smoke report of something like that...where i can read more about that weed ?

Pm me if you desire i don't wanna flood on this Topic :angry:

++

Loco

I should have gone for Billious but even thought it's unknown and even though it's not a massive cola or owt, I just love that pic of Smokeys.

Smokey ya got my vote man quality pic excelent job too :yep:
I should have gone for Billious but even thought it's unknown and even though it's not a massive cola or owt, I just love that pic of Smokeys.

thank you both :(

cheers for being in it :ninja: i voted for lennons pic,

congrats to all the other too :)

Real hard choice this month. They're pretty much all equal for me. Was gonna go with Lennon becuase of his colours. Then Billious, then SGB. Settled on Bens in the end though. Looks like that plant has real strong calyxes and it's one frosty momma. So it's that one for me.

Well done everyone. Fine selection of buds.

Guest dr rockster
though the hashplant is a nice one, the best picture for me is smokeys. Technically nice, good depth of field pretty good, sharp, and interesting colours.

Other than that: healthy plant, no leaf probs.

:yahoo:

Howdy folks... :D

First off Congrats to all for getting nommed... :)

Secondly 'The Wifey' voted for this months...Billious got her vote...Hashplant all the way... :unsure:

Peace and Luurve

...(Mrs.)dlt31

Hmmmm, decisions, decisions.........

Has to be the OCxP1 from Lennon, grown this out thanks to Lennon and it is a crackin smoke :russian:

And the colours have swayed me to vote for it in this comp!!

Lennon's gets my vote, some lovely colours in the bud. :ninja:

SuburbanGrowBroths I so hope we see one of your PPCs next month 'cause I think that'll win hands down

Well done to all selected, fantastic photos, the standard is so high I can only hope to have such pretty plants some day.