hiphop

KToWn

Guest smoketilluchoke

some live shit

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

im so high right now just been zonin out to these tracks now

blazin sum cheese in da volcano

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest Dr Benways Assistant

I'm still in the late 90's when it comes to hip hop, couple classics to take you back

Shimmy Shimmy Ya

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Drop

probably sounds a bit sad to the youngsters :smoke:

Edited by Dr Benways Assistant

Guest smoketilluchoke

some proper bud smokers music

2007 shit

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">pretty good for 2007

some older shit

Guest smoketilluchoke
I'm still in the late 90's when it comes to hip hop, couple classics to take you back

probably sounds a bit sad to the youngsters :yinyang:

not at all m8

im only 22

wu tang 36 chambers was the first album i ever bought

nice choices there DBA - bizzare ride to the pharcyde is an absolute classic album

and PH, i seen saul williams spoken word before kid's deep :yinyang:

who remembers this from a few years back...nice summery shake ya ass jawn:

someone mentioned cannibal ox before, an all time fav lp of mine

scream phoenix:

first rap tape was a mix which had hits including funky cold medina and white lines :smug:

Edited by deckthehalls

Guest DOGGTOFFY

nice vids guys heavy shiz...

i gotta a certain spot in my heart for pharcyde that will always be there...

i grew up on that bizzare ride album..

used to rap along every last word.. still can really..

Fatlip kinda span out big time recently .. but he keeps it too real as well as being a proper nerd.. hes my hero!

I think a genuinely nice person..

his own solo album is very diff... wasn't sure at first but after forcing my self to listen to it a but i love it now....

these are the only ones i can find at the mo

LONG LIVE HIP HOP!

Guest DOGGTOFFY

fuckin riiiiiiiiiiiite

Brad Strutt

:puke: Chopper Reid, Bias B, Brad Strutt and Balans

Hyjak N Torcha (Turn Volume and Bass UP!..... TUNE!)

Edited by DOGGTOFFY

Guest smoketilluchoke

sum reAL HOOD SHIT 4 yall

not many people herd o these crhyme fam

mite b a bit gangsta 4 sum o yall

but they real wit it not no fake shit ya get me

Guest smoketilluchoke

THIS IS REAL HIPHOP RIGHT HERE

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">sumthin a bit more chilled

one of the best producers- dj premier & one of the best most underrated rapperz- AZ

AZ IZ DOPE MAN

Guest smoketilluchoke

some more real hiphop 4 yo ass

good shit to smoke to

c there is real shit still in the states

kinda got killed off a bit with too much fake gangstaz in da game

Guest smoketilluchoke

this guy is seriously UNDER RATED

just coz hes bin a couple of shit tracks ie- locked up with dat knob AKON

dont pay attention to that this is sum real shit

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke

Guest DOGGTOFFY

true man .... Prem is top of the field for shure........

proper producer..

track list that would span over everything.

gotta put some repeats as they were lost..

All about the Hilltops.

A great.. but sad story..

another great story... not bangers but some of the best lyrics around... for shiizzhe..

Guest smoketilluchoke

yeh man

that shits ok

the accent guna take sum getin used to tho :)

continue the confilct :)

but yo check this out no gangtsa shit just about life u get me

dilated peoples are proper budsmokers 4real check out at 2:55 those muthafuckas in cali got it so lucky they dont even know :rofl:

i wish the uk could hav the same sense

haha check it at then end ''i thought this was supposed to be a anti weed song''

Guest smoketilluchoke

peps 1

yeh man big l is sick

i got dat album wot dat freestyle is on

chek the first video i posted 2 day- crhyme

the guy in the 2nd verse sounds exacly the same its fukin freeky

dat gangstarr track is dutty as well i got that album too!