My Room Advice Welcomed

joby_k

ok took somemore cuttings today, cut them then re cut them under water. got some growing in canna rooting powder in soil. got some bog standard rooting powder from the local shop so tried some in that and soil. also tried some in just water.. will see how they go now.. just hope i get good at this clonning thing or it will mean starting from seed every time.. wish me luck!!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joby_k

• bizzaro

• YourDrooganLeader

• highguy

I hope that you drilled plenty of fair-sized drainage holes in those buckets before you potted your plants into them. :rofl:

They're great, those buckets - 98p at B&Q/Homebase, and they hold 16L, IIRC. :blub:

:wub:

thank bart....

scribble... yes remembered to put holes in them... just hope they are ok... will post some more pics soon. think i might need to top them though if they grow much more.. grow room not big enough...

wondering what to grow after these ones are done... anyone got any suggestions.. dont foget i grow in a attic. so have the problem of the apex... low and good...

found this on my leafs.. not sure if it's light burn aas i have changed the light over to a 600w hps.. or because i repotted and they are sulking..anyone got any views on this?

post-25489-1207607268_thumb.jpg

anyone got any advice... the tips of the plants are going light and now is it spreading up the leaves....

hi peolpe thought i woud share my new edition to my room.. my mother and clone tent... looking good...

post-25489-1207691454_thumb.jpg

post-25489-1207691472_thumb.jpg

where is everyone... ok people got a question. think i already know the answer to it. but just thought i would make sure.

now i have the mother and clone room sorted out. want to put my plants into flower. only prob is i have no fans yet for grow tent. would my mother be ok for the 12 hours lights off in the tent then soon as light come on open the tent up again? or should i just get more fans? running out of plug sockets...

post-25489-1207778609_thumb.jpg