• Owderb

• bart

• sibannac

• Archie

A big shout out to the trio. :bag:

Pro-Lib

Sittingrelaxing

Owderb

Just to get the ball rolling Pro-Lib…did I ever mention? There were no planes used on 911 it was all done using holograms. :yinyang:

congrats pro libertate :rofl:

cheers all for kind thoughts,only glad i can help and with so many good growers and members posting here it's a pleasure,

i'd like to thank you all aswell for playing your part in making uk420 what it is, the best and most informative cannabis forum there is, bar none :doh:

Guest leepy

Last but by no means least, well done and cheers to Owderb, the newest Site Mod. As one of the hardest working mods who adds loads of reactive relevant information and arguably helps the most members with their problems, Owderb again is the perfect choice for a new Site Mod, filling SR's empty, but still warm chair (bung me one of those cookies stashed in his desk drawer Owd, a ginger nut, cheers mate ).

Well done.

I would just like to say congrats to prolib well done mate. An as for the above comment I totaly agree owd your a top bloke an from what iv seen since i joined you are one of the most helpful people on uk420 :D

Well done Prolib & Owderb !

Rod .Reel and reefer indeed ;) all the best people

:yinyang:

Edited by Jon Clobert