Top Posters In This Topic

• Owderb

• bart

• sibannac

• Archie

Big thanks to Pro for accepting the job and yeah it is long overdue :stoned:

There have been few other changes to the UK420 Team over the last few days too

First big one is we have a new admin :D

Because of UK420's ever growing popularity its becoming harder for me to keep on top of things so Sittingrelaxing has joined OT1 and myself as site admin, so now you get a choice of three when requesting a name change or an account deletion or a "how do i do this" or even to just complain to lol :wink:

and last but not least, Owderb is now a site mod, taking SR's old job which means he can now mod all forums :smoke:

We couldn't do all this without these guys support so i hope you'll give them all an easy time as they settle into their new roles :gossip:

Peace

Joolz

Edited by Joolz

Congrats PL :gossip: and indeed a big thanks to everyone of the mod/admin team doing whatever it is you do to allow me to spend most of my life on here, meet some fantastically good people and grow snd smoke better bud than I ever knew existed :stoned:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Totally deserved, well done Pro, now you need to test out a few of those extra buttons!! :ouch::rofl:

Was going to play the Jam "This is a Mod-ern World" - but hey say it with fireworks eh? No expense spared or gone to -

:spliff:

Congratulations Pro :unsure: , and to the rest of the Mods for allowing us growers a place to learn and improve growing the beautiful 'erb we all love ;) , i'd probably still be sitting with a rock of Soapbar to smoke if i never found UK420, now it's basically a year ive been a member and a year since i smoked the dreaded Soapbar, peace UK420, Baz :yinyang:

^^^^^^ Nice one Bazza82, that's exactly what the sites aim is :unsure: ^^^^^^

Congratulations to Pro, I'm sure he'll be a great addition to the team. As already mentioned, it's a long time coming, one of the members you just assume already is a mod or should be. ;)

Also a big congratulations and a thank you to Sitting Relaxing for taking up the admin role. Another great appointment as a mellow, consistent and above all fair and impartial mod, making you a great choice.

Last but by no means least, well done and cheers to Owderb, the newest Site Mod. As one of the hardest working mods who adds loads of reactive relevant information and arguably helps the most members with their problems, Owderb again is the perfect choice for a new Site Mod, filling SR's empty, but still warm chair (bung me one of those cookies stashed in his desk drawer Owd, a ginger nut, cheers mate post-5967-1186137269.gif ).

Well done and thank you very much to all three of you.

post-5967-1185748362.gif

Edited by grobag

hahahahahahaha

noooo not pl :(

soz bud

honest lol

seriously mate, congratulations :fear: :fear: :yep:

hahahahahahaha

hahaha

haha