Wall Of Green

distracted

Thanks for the comments everyone.... I reckon although its great to see the Haze birth, grow and die in 12/12 it would maybe be more controlled with clones?

The other question I have is reveg..... as they can live quite happily in 12/12 all their lives will they also reveg in 12/12 without issue, already know the roots grow in 12/12 so could you harvest, shave the root ball aka OT1's mum routine, add fresh the compost, and just leave it insitu to regrow and rebud....... worth a try maybe?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, thought I'd update with new pics.... another 12 days and the haze have stretched a bit more but the buds are looking like they are starting to fill a bit!?

post-16630-1202244271_thumb.jpgpost-16630-1202244315_thumb.jpg

136 days now from seed btw maybe someone with haze experience could guess how far off these are now? I'm guessing 5 weeks still?

• Like 1

hello mate, that is some good use of space.

Do you ever let them down to give the backs abit of air?, because i imagine there wouldnt be much circulation around there but i bet you've already thought about it :yep:

keep up the creativity, good luck with everything B)

N.P

Thanks for the help N.P! I do have fans aimed straight up into the canopy to try and keep all the air moving but its still an unknown. I can't let them down for a breather though as I'd never get the weight back up anymore I reckon

I think I will try some sativas 12/12 only cuts although that is maybe just pushing it too far :(

I did try full flower 12/12 cuts and raised them in 12/12 and they took no problem! Heres a link to a post HERE with pics. Its a bit odd looking but it is just a bud with roots!

So these ladies at least don't need anything but 12/12 for the whole life cycle it seems :)

Edited by Tremont

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, the Haze are on their own now as of this morning but in the last 160 days they haven't really hindered the other shorter flower plants. I've decided to let them finish on their own now though as they are still stretching and have been trying to invade the rest of the room for months, let them finish in style is the idea!

post-16630-1204389779_thumb.jpgpost-16630-1204389802_thumb.jpg

Hopefully they will fill out, there is loads of bud but its still on the wispy side. I have also treated some buds with White Russian pollen for the hell of it.

Anybody got any ideas on how the encourage finishing and reduce further stretching? I was thinking of altering the photo period but some advice would be good as its a bit far in for experimenting now!

• Like 2

following everyones advice on how to bring these on to finish I have lowered the light period (thanks! B) ). Heres some more photos using a better camera:

post-16630-1204665374_thumb.jpgpost-16630-1204665456_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks tsk and HK, want them to finish now though, they did their own thing without getting in the way of shorter period hybrids and indica's which was fine and I pulled in plenty of variety over the last 6 months but they need to finish now and die, as I can't wait much longer to try them!

If I was my Haze tonight I would be very worried! I checked the trichs and they are mostly milky with some amber and some clear, so its DEATH TIME!..... Going to dry them insitu on the vine as all the buds are interwined and caught in the netting. Managed to cut a lower bud out for early sampling, here's a photo

post-16630-1206210947_thumb.jpg

This one is about 2.5 foot and it looks as if they all have grown to that sort of lenght give or take if you ignore all the splindly runners, not sure how many there are though 20-30 ish by the look. They didn't fill out as I'd have liked, but I'm not sure how much of this is strain defined and how much is down to me!

B)

• Like 1

for most peeps that is dead space, so i would say excellent job B) enjoy the rewards :yinyang:

cheers M8! Shame is "wall" of green quickly became wall + ceiling of green with my height challenged grow room

Hi all, I wanted to grow Haze but they take so long and I have a low growroom so even sativa-ish plants are difficult for me as they have to be bent a lot and take up too much space/time. So I popped some Haze seeds in the 12/12 flower room and they have been in there for 4 months now. Once they sexed I trained the 4 remaining up the side of the growroom and eventually put them behind a net. They have been potted up right through with no probs and I've pulled three staged crops without them getting in the way, had to move my cooltubes though as they are suicidal! Anyway here's a photo, its a compomise but I'll still get something smokable in a month or two....

post-16630-1200957624_thumb.jpg

The haze is on the right :(

That space wasn,t getting used anyway i used to have the same problem until i got a budbox now i have 4*NL5*HAZE in N.F.T & 2 PUKKA SKUNK but m8 you,re doing the right thing use all the space & light up GOODLUCK M8 BUDBHOY01 I hope i typed this in the right place it,s my reply :) Time Edited by Tremont

• 4 weeks later...