Wall Of Green

distracted

Hi all, I wanted to grow Haze but they take so long and I have a low growroom so even sativa-ish plants are difficult for me as they have to be bent a lot and take up too much space/time. So I popped some Haze seeds in the 12/12 flower room and they have been in there for 4 months now. Once they sexed I trained the 4 remaining up the side of the growroom and eventually put them behind a net. They have been potted up right through with no probs and I've pulled three staged crops without them getting in the way, had to move my cooltubes though as they are suicidal! Anyway here's a photo, its a compomise but I'll still get something smokable in a month or two....

post-16630-1200957624_thumb.jpg

The haze is on the right :guitar:

• Like 3

Guest Dr Benways Assistant

Most excellent. Got me making all sorts of bizarre plans now :smug:

Some short flowering pollen wouldn't go amiss on a small branch there lol any plans for such?

Edited by Dr Benways Assistant

Thanks for all the comments everyone, its not letting them show thier full potential but they look like they will finish anyway

Most excellent. Got me making all sorts of bizarre plans now :rofl:

Some short flowering pollen wouldn't go amiss on a small branch there :doh: any plans for such?

not got any males or pollen but its a good idea! Thing that strikes me about this is as a pure sativa germinates, grows and dies in 12/12 in the wild then some of the vegging and repotting rules maybe don't need to be as strictly applied? Sexing was easy and the root growth strong regardless that there was no conventional veg period. I think I will try some sativas 12/12 only cuts although that is maybe just pushing it too far :D

That's one of the most inovative uses of space I have seen in a while, nice job Bud :D

The netting to hold them up is a really good idea.

Nice work.

Edited by Tremont
old username mentioned

Noam even if it was killer skunk its OK as I got it caged! Just thought I'd post another pic, sorry its only a partial shot but the light intensity wrecks the image if I open the door anymore

post-16630-1201173351_thumb.jpg

Very nice work bud. :ninja:

I too am a loft grower with little height so its really interesting to see what you've done.

And they say stoners don't think :yep:

Edited by Tremont
old username mentioned