Grow Tents

elvie

Thanks for that then! :notworthy: How thick are them tube walls?

Here is a picture of my corner and the new super corner. Quite a difference!

post-31962-1241858583_thumb.jpg

post-31962-1241858606_thumb.jpg

Edited by Randalizer

Thanks for that then! :yep: How thick are them tube walls?

Here is a picture of my corner and the new super corner. Quite a difference!

Hey Randy, is your tent a Darkroom or Budbox & have one of your corner pieces broken?

:wassnnme:

It's a GroLab, made by for Everlast by Homebox. No corners are broken (and one spare corner was included) but I did rip the fabric about 4 inches when fitting it over a corner for the first time.

I do recommend setting the tent up somewhere (like a spare room) just to get a comfortable feel for it. Also there are some fumes associated with new plastics and fabrics so it's good to air it out for about a week. And last but not least, it makes getting an inventory of all the associated pieces easy.

sorry Rand, i shoulda been clearer in the description :doh: cheers Anaconda for helping the yank out :)

this pic is of the new & old corner connectors, theres a big difference.

post-36349-1241904192_thumb.jpg

yea baby! :) I'll have to take a picture of that to my local shop and demand they carry it!

Gotta say, I hate my budbox. Pinholes of light around the velcro. And around the intakes.(Anywhere with stitching basically)

Edited by bakedbean

sorry Rand, i shoulda been clearer in the description :v: cheers Anaconda for helping the yank out lol

this pic is of the new & old corner connectors, theres a big difference.

post-36349-1241904192_thumb.jpg

wow theres such a huge difference no wonder theyre 4 quid each!

with your leaky tents is there light shining out onto the walls of your room or is it not that bad an just look like glowing pinholes?

being thin walled i guess more heat comes out an so if you were to cover it with a throw of somekind would it then over heat? probably not i spose with extracvtion fans

do the grow tents stand out a lot and get pointed out by your visitors? or is it a glance at it an most ppl just think its a harmless clothes cupboard of some kind? how do you keep yours stealth?

Mine has very very few pinholes and lives in me garage so no stealth issues really.

Guest Logik

Im looking for a tent about 1 x 1 x 2 metres or 2.4(length) x 1.2 x 2 meters. i have been looking at the xxl budbox which looks pretty good

with a 600w how much extraction do i need and how many sativa's could i fit in their, and an estimate yield?

alrite logic

i use a 2x2x2m tent. got 9 plants.started with 12 had to chuck 3 due to lack of space.

as for yield, anything up to 1 gram per watt = 600 gram

Edited by mark111111

Whats your individual idea of the perfect grow tent?Size,height,fittings etc?I have the addresses of several factories in China,might be there before the end of the year with a little time to spare,what would you like to see incorporated into the design of the perfect bud-box? :stoned:

what would you like to see incorporated into the design of the perfect bud-box? :stoned:

Cool! :ghost:

A variety of port hole options. Meaning less port holes (for cords, ducts), but more tent options as to where they are located. I don't need 8 fan duct ports, thank you very much. Some port holes on the floor for drain lines.

Stronger frame design. When the tent/skin is unzipped a lot, the frame likes to lean to one side or another if there is a lot of weight hanging from the overhead cross struts. More extra parts with every tent.

Stronger skin. Rip proof. Some way to make them more sound proof. Perhaps sell sound proof blankets that can hang inside along the walls.

I couldnt believe the price of a tent if you buy them at source,even with shipping and tax someones making a killing :puke: Give a design to one of the factories they would present you with a full size model within a few days lol